The DNC 2020

tenor (23)

1 Like

um i was promised joe biden would destroy christ, starting with christmas

1 Like

Did you just hear the wind howl? That was God hurting.

5 Likes

this is a top speech from jill biden

ITā€™S JOE TIME!

2 Likes

Umm, didnā€™t realize that both Joe and Jill were Blue Hens.

Itā€™s go time. Alma mater vs. alma mater.

1 Like

Jill>>>>>>>Joe

2 Likes

Because Republicans prefer women who donā€™t talk to them and Democrats realize how boring that is.

3 Likes

[clapping]

1 Like

Get ready for the GOP saying he said, ā€œIā€™m Joe Bidenā€™s husband.ā€

Bc they already did once

2 Likes

100% chance that line will be played and probably slightly distorted over and over again on right wing news.

1 Like

Itā€™s coming. I heard that at first too. Had to rewind to listen again.

Solid job by the DNC tonight overall. Obviously having Powell speak was a travesty, and pissed off all the people that we knew it would piss off. Obviously AOC should have had a real speaking slot.

Other than that, they did well tonight. Which is like, other than these two really important things, they fucked up. But the trains mostly ran on time, there were some good speeches, and the pre-canned videos were very effective.

1 Like

Man, thereā€™s no one here who doesnā€™t understand that this is a hot garbage ticket.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1295892460745265153

yeah, the horror

3 Likes

Weā€™re all horrified, man. Some of us more than others, but all of us. And sometimes itā€™s all we can do.

1 Like

I mean one of these two guys is gonna win. I respect the shit out of what you do basically everyday these days, but like, itā€™s Biden. Or Trump. Biden has tons of problems, but letā€™s get him in office (or remove Trump from office if you prefer), and then worry about the rest.

4 Likes

JFC the local ABC news just framed AOCs clip as ā€œthe freshman congresswoman rattled rank and file Democrats with this statementā€ before just showing her say ā€œI hereby second the nomination of Bernard Sanders for the Presidency of the United States.ā€

Thatā€™s it. They didnā€™t show anything else she said.
They didnā€™t give context. They didnā€™t mention that she also endorsed Biden/Harris.

They then immediately followed it up with ā€œmeanwhile, Colin Powell endorsed Bidens candidacyā€.

Journalistic malpractice. Fuckers.

2 Likes

Anybody wanna give cliffs to a guy who just couldnt do it tonight?

You can allot some time to fun. Not horror and risk 24/7

wow

1 Like

I think people here (mostly) agree on goals and disagree on tactics. I want to disband ICE. I donā€™t get how my sitting home on election day is a path toward that. With much respect, when you come in here and insist that people here donā€™t understand how fucking terrible ICE and mass incarceration is, it just feels like youā€™re not listening. Show us how we get to this goal.

4 Likes