The DNC 2020

Bernie was nominated with a speech and then seconded by AOC with her speech. The on screen chyron read something like “Bernie Sanders nomination speech” which would confuse people who don’t understand how a convention works.

1 Like

I agree. I really like this.

i hope they do all conventions virtually from now on. the virtual scientific convention i attended earlier this summer was so much nicer than traveling to an in-person one

2 Likes

The big speeches should still be in person.

florida, the land of horrific gun violence and giant beach chairs

That Florida first pump though.

Hey, a black woman is talking about John Lewis. It seems like a good time to take a commercial break!

FUCK YOU CNN, FUCK YOU

1 Like

they won’t, ratings are way down.

DELAWARE PASSES

2 Likes

Don’t forget bath salts!

1 Like

Hawaii lady looking way off camera, too. Giving Connecticut dude a run for his money.

This is better than the speeches, CNN goes to commercial rageee

1 Like

It’s fucked up that they’re running commercials. Most of these people are talking about why Biden is good for their state.

Skipping Pete lol

my friend who i backstabbed for my better friend, the next president of the united states, joe biden!!!

2 Likes

I’m Pete Buttigieg, in corporate looking lobby, with three corporate looking people in masks standing behind me, announcing our delegates for Joe Biden. Now back to the wine cave!

3 Likes

I was like, “I can watch this convention or I can watch old episodes of Rumpole of the Bailey.“ Guess who won this battle.

This Kansas guy is the whitest kid u know

3 Likes

Shout to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Poor selection of the exact location, though. They should have used Fed Hill Park.

1 Like

My mom said the Kansas guy looked like the jolly green giant :joy:

2 Likes