The DNC 2020

When do Karl Rove and Dick Cheney go on?

6 Likes

Rove is doing the orchestrating behind the scenes. Dick is tomorrow.

1 Like

Colin Powell says your little music video sucks.

This is already miles better than last night’s diner expedition.

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of working.

Hey there’s my rep. First time I’ve ever seen him on cable news. He likes to stay in the shadows.

hating iraq war enablers is old news, grandpa. the new news? that’s our man Joe Biden: the greatest presidential candidate in the history of the world

Dems are like, “Look at this side angle of the people holding the cell phones for selfies. We can afford camera people, but we want to be relatable so we’re having them shoot it as selfies.”

1 Like

gotta mix it up and make it less boring than just talking into the camera all the time.

THIS IS THE GREATEST POLITICAL CONVENTION IN AMERICAN HISTORY!!

i’m literally 10x as hyped for this shit as i was yesterday

4 Likes

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2008/05/29/the-pact-between-bill-clinton-and-newt-gingrich

The woman in Michigan, I think it said her name was Manoogian, wins the framing contest. She has the camera slightly higher than eye level, which creates a better shot. At least that’s what I was taught in college. You want the subject looking slightly up, it’s more flattering.

I’m Conor Lamb, and my camera hand is still shaking.

I’m Stacey Abrams, and what they should have me telling you is that Republicans are fucking good at rigging elections.

1 Like

I find the ensemble cast for a “keynote address” annoying. Particularly when the last two Dem Presidents delivered one. Hedging their bets, I guess.

Nice to see abrams get some air time.

1 Like

I’m Stacy Abrams and I got paid off by Mike Bloomberg

4 Likes

Not big enough rolling eyes emoticon on earth.

uniting america! yes! finally!