The DNC 2020

This is a pretty bad post.

7 Likes

What if Powell makes an incredible face turn and endorses Bernie Sanders.

onion

(seriously powell, the ****, at least mccain for a minute or two has an argument and I actually don’t hate it because arizona)

I’m just so god damn sick of Democrats always thinking their path to power is embracing Republicans. They’ve been doing it for literally my entire life and the results speak for themselves.

All your core policy preferences poll at 70% plus! Talk about health care, common sense gun control, the military industrial complex, income inequality, literally anything! You’re right on every single issue!

When you trot out Republicans you’re sending the message that they’re right when they are absolutely wrong. About everything. You normalize their downright abhorrent platform and record. You validate the fantasy of the “reasonable Republican” and, whether you like it or not, implicitly tell people its OK to vote for them! If they were so awful, surely they wouldn’t be speaking at the Democratic convention!

Shaming would be far more effective. I hate the DNC more than anything.

23 Likes

I hate it too but the core base has a mindset of “let’s work together” versus the republican base of “throw them in the camps”. Clearly this is changing a bit, but nationally the numbers for fuck them aren’t there yet.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BobbyJindal/status/1295771492786089986?s=20

lmaoooooo

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/slade/status/1295864399748648964?s=21

8 Likes

Funny (sad) thing is he actually believes it. It’s a completely delusional worldview.

I don’t remember, was he one of the diehard anarcho-capitalists back in the day?

Clinton wanted to privatize social security? Get the fuck out, really? I was born in '86 so my direct recollection of Clinton’s presidency, especially the first term, is minimal.

Nothing Kasich didn’t already bring. But the media will fawn over it, he’s VERY well respected by the Both Sides Crew.

None.

Fuck no.

Yeah, I mean, Arizona and McCain and Biden were buds in the Senate for a while, Cindy McCain can actually be effective with a few minutes of time.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep yep yep.

Yep.

BREAKING: AOC’s actually only getting 45 seconds, and it’s to introduce Colin Powell. Pre-recorded to make sure she stays in her lane.

Just kidding.

I hope.

1 Like

You know, now that I think of it, maybe Pelosi should have made DeJoy testify this week to step on the Republican convention.

4 Likes

Honestly didn’t really mind the kasich pick/talk last night. It was fine/whatever/they framed it well. Powell getting to talk is a fucking joke. Fuck the DNC christ.

1 Like

PLEDGE TIME, BABY

Ah yes, 1968, a great year in presidential politics. Oh, wait…

1 Like

the navajo nation has a president? i thought they’d have like a chief, or a high chief, or something

← racist

2 Likes

Get a tripod, Conor Lamb.

1 Like

Bring back Barbara Jordan imo

1 Like

Imagine watching this

2 Likes