The DNC 2020

Whoever mentioned that the RNC will probably put gun waving couple on as speakers… Well, they are.

2 Likes

This was pre-taped, I think, because I’m pretty sure CNN showed a clip of her earlier in the same shirt with the same background.

reluctant? i’m sat here hyped as fuck

2 Likes

Is my feed messed up or is her face super blurry?

After watching this, I’m giving Chapo a pass for sucking recently

1 Like

I hope she doesn’t drone on

2 Likes

it’s a little blurry here too

i wanna make an awice gimmick account to claim this is a deepfake because the real michelle has been arrested by q, but i’m too into the convention to be bothered so just pretend like i did

3 Likes

“Melania, please don’t plagiarize my speech here for the RNC” wow she went there

Perfect so far

What is it with all the references to better angels? These people ever meet an angel? They all think they’re better.

1 Like

i thought the revelation four years ago was we’re a lol country

1 Like

I want her to bait Trump into a racist or misogynist tweet

Angels are dicks - Dean Winchester

I’m not sure I could go to my grave having earned a degree from Princeton and a Harvard law degree just being known as some guy’s wife.

lol 2-term president, come on

She is awesome. Can she be president please.

1 Like

Only thing that would make this better is if Barry wandered by in the background in his underwear with a beer

22 Likes

She could have been in 2021, she doesn’t want to.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t worry

Would be hilarious and guaranteed to go viral if he rolled by in like slippers and a robe and said, “Good job, Michelle! You’re killing it!” So you’d want to do that right after a great line that you wanted everyone to hear.