The DNC 2020

Next time someone mentions dementia it should be instaban.

6 Likes

I’m thinking painting Joe as a demented corpse might have been a mistake from 7d chess master Donald Trump.

15 Likes

Love quiet, poised Biden. Start to worry when loud, yelling Biden starts talking faster.

5 Likes

what’s a word that starts with w and means “away” or the opposite of back?

wreck _____ worse

edit: this might not make sense

yeahhh I don’t think anyone here is a huge Robinette fan but all I can really say is if the GOP’s main strategy here is “Joe Biden has dementia” they just got completely dunked on. He. Sounds. Great.

5 Likes

Biden is doing so well tonight I award him one judgment-free hair sniff of a stranger of his choosing

27 Likes

He really likes Kamala, you can tell.

4 Likes

this was so good i read it to my wife and she laughed

1 Like

The only thing scarier than loud Biden is indignant Biden.

yeah but can she rise up to be a better first lady than melania?

1 Like

should we assign people to different nights next week so no one here goes completely insane?

1 Like

Nah angry Biden was great. Look around the country, read the room, we need some angry. And he steered it into a resolute promise on how he’d handle things.

No Trump tweet yet. He was quick to tweet during other speeches throughout the week. Hopefully he’s too busy crying in the fetal position.

I’ll take Friday. Thank you, working hard!

5 Likes

May have teared up a little during this… which is very unlike me. Probably has something to do with the excellent deliverance and expectations. 4 years of chaos and insanity doesn’t help things either.

3 Likes

Shit, this is pretty good.

5 Likes

i imagine an aide dangling keys over his head to distract him

3 Likes

Someone check his pulse. Bahgawd I think Joe killed him!

1 Like

He’s fine when he executes it. A speech needs diversity in tone. All I meant is it’s when I worry about a viral gaffe.

1 Like

It’s too bad this isn’t in front of a huge crowd.

2 Likes