The Crypto Thread

Almost as much fun as they do dunking on people who point out the flaws in crypto and NFTs.

Ahem from the heady days of last October:

I will say that I went back and read from my first post:

Contrary to my memory, the discourse after this post was pretty civil for a while. Eventually people took umbrage at the mention of tulips, and I didn’t respond well to that, and it all went downhill from there. I blame Riverman for poking the bear.

I’m sure I’ll get blasted now. But I couldn’t resist posting itt at least once. I don’t plan to continue.

I am right and if im not right now it just means i’ll be more right later.

5 Likes

You still weren’t right. You have been bleeting the same stuff with Riverman since BTC was much lower. Get back to us when it’s at literal 0. You are the Peter Schiff of crypto who says the same things for a decade and then spikes the football when the inevitable bubble deflates (like it does in pretty much all asset classes) even though we are light years higher than when you first started making these claims.

Even your dot com example is the same thing.

1 Like

It was -13- dollars when riverman called it a joke. The exact same product. 13 dollars. Its 22000 now. How is this discussion real.

No one in this thread ever pushed shitcoins afaik. People like 6ix (or just 6ix) make a living timing these shitcoints but other than that i doubt anyone does.

5 Likes

I feel weird, awful my net worth has taken a shiv this year but I’m better off with crypto than I was before.
Not that it matters except some extra years with this inflation and nowhere for it to go before I’m screwed also.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I was right about a thing once it was pretty great.

I find the trolling and retrolling (yes you’re all trolling) hilarious itt. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Lol Coinbase ad during nba finals. RIP Crypto!

Those ads were worth every penny.

2 Likes

And you don’t want to be this prick.

3 Likes

1 Like

Seems weird to take victory laps when we’re all going to be eating cat food soon.

I’ll be over there with Beetlejuice. He’ll have the fancy feast I’m sure.

5 Likes

I guess it would be helpful for people ITT to self identify as either:

• True believers that think this is an opportunity/bump-in-the-road to inevitable crypto/blockchain` supremacy
  • Traders that knew they could find others to buy their crypto/blockchain assets for more than they paid and are ambiguous to the long term
1 Like

Gamblers - all of us.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ILikeNFTs/status/1536378813789224962?s=20&t=GAWxM-Rr_DwlT2hsxqaiIQ

5 Likes

10 Likes

Gods and men- both brawlers! Humph!

very rude :(
why you take pleasure in the demise of your fellow unstuckers

3 Likes