The Crypto Thread

I guess we bottom somewhere between when you leave for Vietnam or when you rename this thread to adopting tamarin monkeys and finding friendship.

1 Like

Thats mostly because every post you made here was terrible

2 Likes

lololololololol ok guys A+ job congrats

1 Like

People trying to dunk on each other when we are all getting our asses kicked one way or another seems pretty ridiculous.

1 Like

I dont own crypto, but you are a weirdly terrible human. Get your life together.

Bitcoin was 13 dollars when you called it a joke. It 22000 dollars now. Aren’t you embarrassed at how stupid you were? People were literally trying to give you money so you wont be the poorest man in your golf course and you laughed at them.

15 Likes

why would you sit there and watch your stonks drop 20% (it’s more)?

i give enough free Official Financial Advice so i shouldn’t stop now:

1 Like

I don’t think psychedelics are going mainstream anytime in my lifetime.

That’s a shame really. The world would be a better place.

1 Like

4 Likes

I was told explicitly to HODL so I HEDL wat

it’s a lot more fun than that, c’mon

3 Likes

lol you followed me around this bored for months inexplicably shitting on random posts I made regarding recipes, basketball, whatever like I screwed over your sister or something. Go and actually fuck yourself :fu:

Hasn’t psilocybin recently been decriminalized or something somewhere? Or did I hallucinate that?

pretty sure oregon decriminalized shrooms

1 Like

Wow, I wouldn’t have guessed. America got chill about drugs and I wasn’t paying attention.

What? Who the hell are you?

all drugs

2 Likes

People sure do take a lot of joy in others losing money.

1 Like

Seems like they could just use MDMA, but of course there’s no money in that.

lol the whole kitten kaboodle of gambling was never about money but to make the person feel like a winner in life. Much easier to feel like one if everyone around you loses than having to find a way to win yourself.

1 Like