The Crypto Thread

As long as nobody put me in the “I’m ok with the stock market” group I can die happy

InB4 “nobody put you in any group or cared to”

everybody is in their own singular group and it’s boring to act like this is a my side vs. the other side

hence me trying to shake up this bag of cats

I’ll bag your cats if you don’t watch it

Wait what

1 Like

6 Likes

If 6ix is actually reading every post he missed I can’t imagine a worse way to spend an evening

4 Likes

Reading every post in About Unstuck.

7 Likes

there’s a few knee-slappers in there tho

bought 1k of luna last night but chickened out and it’s 5x’d since

sigh

1 Like

im multitasking but i think even then im not going to

i was just looking back from the time i stopped posting in august and the thread had 2500 posts, to what prompted it’s glorious resurgence as The Crypto Thread Part Two: Defending The Honor Of The Cartoon Ape Jpegs

1 Like
  1. i thought you typed ‘tuna’ and that was hilarious for a second

2. it was still a mighty fine scalp

Here found you a better one.

2 Likes

aged like the finest of wines

7 Likes

lol you stupid poor don’t you know we spend that much on ethereum gas just transferring cartoon ape jpegs back and forth

5 Likes

ok now this is officially weird shit lol

so at this point i’m just assuming nobody at any point ever read a single word i said or looked at a single graph i posted (duh about the latter)

lol like ethereum itself had went up 15x from the start of this thread i think

sorry guys next time i’ll draw cartoon apes on the graphs and make everybody rich

I find this post confusing because I thought the general consensus among crypto sharps was that ETH is here to stay along with Bitcoin. Based on your screen shots, it seems like you think ETH is basically worthless like the shitcoins and eventually, maybe now, going towards zero?

Goofyballer immediately sells the ETH he profits from trading jpegs, and imjosh is a seasoned hodler with a plan; the reason I was and am so gung ho about selling, and you’re right that I didn’t spell it out, is that for everybody else they’re not gonna hodl if they miss selling a peak, they’re gonna capitulate and panic sell the bottom.

2 Likes

p.s.

also if you sell an ethereum for two dollar and it goes to one dollar you can buy two or buy one and pocket a dollar

Shocked to hear that about Goofy, actually. Thought you guys would all be long ETH pretty significantly.

But if I’m not going to capitulate, buying and holding ETH for the long-term is still good/fine right? Like you guys view it as almost as safe as BTC?

I’ve got like 5% of my net worth in crypto. It’s currently approx:

63% BTC
31% ETH
6% Solana (oops, I guess)

Plan is to occasionally rebalance BTC/ETH to about a 60/40 ratio between the two. So I’m currently a little overweight BTC, but not enough to care too much.

Yeah, I’m not following closely enough to try to time the market or whatever. But I guess if you guys think it’s obvious enough I should start following along and trying to learn.