The Crypto Thread

is there some kind of centralized authority that can chime in and prove he doesn’t own that NFT? can devs do something?

What’s funny is this post is a microcosmos of this entire thread.

1 Like

If, for whatever reason, China decided the collapse of Tether was in its best interests, does it have a path to causing that and the resources to pull it off?

1 Like

Another internet point scored. Good for you. Soon you will have enough to buy some real human contact.

ape-on-ape aggression ITT. Gentlemen, apes together strong.

1 Like

Bitcoin would obviously take a hit but it doesn’t really have an out to not take that hit… There is a colossal difference between bitcoin and the bottom 99% of crypto but folks are still “diversifying” with BTC and shitcoin because they don’t know the difference. No fancy coin name or celebrity is going to increase the number of idiots willing to buy the garbage from this point and the increase in liquidation of trash that got caught will drop the price of bitcoin.

They could crash every asset class there is I think, so I’d say yes definitely

Doubt my wife would be happy with me buying human contact.

2 Likes

I would say Wichita would have a yuge edge if the market rebounds.

I would say he has a huge edge in literally every single market condition.

1 Like

Is Bitcoin outperforming SPY still a huge edge?

how didn’t I guess it was you who ruined this fucking thread

i was like how does it go from this

to fucking whatever this is now but duh i should’ve known it was beetlejuice realizing that no amount of cartoon ape jpegs will stop him from having to wake up tomorrow and still be himself

1 Like

mf got mad that somebody told him the widget he was buying for a dollar and selling for two was dumb like the majority of widgets aren’t dumb lord have mercy

Can’t believe there’s schadenfreude on the “progressive” board when negative sum buttcoin and monkey jpegs lose half their market cap in a week. At least we can still flex 80K politics is bullshit gifs in a place where that’s higher than the average salary!

1 Like

REDACTED

Although I have 3000% ROI in my NFT endeavors and have never bought a stonk in my life. So who’s the cryptobro now?

Wat

Eh, all my good poker friends all fuck with each other when we have our rly bad days

A lot of regular, working-class schmucks got grifted for the sin of being too credulous. There’s nothing terribly funny about that.