The Crypto Thread

The analogy really had nothing to do with L’s and R’s.

I don’t use Binance, so I don’t really care other than pointing out how stupid your arguments are.

1 Like

Lol I know

But it had y’all being a group that’s invaded by people who think opposite of y’all

It’s not. Why is it required that I can respond to negative crypto stories, but if I post them first then I’m somehow trolling the thread?

If the reaction is similar to your reaction to conservative posts that happen here sometimes, and suzzer should have expected that, how does that fit “we are all individuals with different thoughts but I know one commonality is we don’t care, suzzer”

What is my reaction? I haven’t even made one comment on Binance

Because they care about your moral judgment of them, and that’s what they think you’re doing if you post anything negative

1 Like

FYP

Apparently

The reaction in the analogy

Imagine if on a trans forum, a known transphobe wandered in and kept posting about suicide rates of trans teens, but was also open to an honest discussion? What do you think the reaction be? An honest discussion?!

Dude. Nothing I post about crypto is hurting anyone.

Lol at comparing a pyramid scheme to someone’s humanity.

So crypto is just like other businesses now? I guess my problem is that this feels like an enormous bait and switch. Like, ever since the beginning I’ve been told how the govt won’t be able to censor your transactions or keep you from moving money around, it’s just a slap in the face when the FSB is monitoring transactions.

And if you’re going to tell me that this is just a Binance problem and not a crypto problem, ok fine. But surely the biggest crypto exchange burning people ought to worry people a bit more? Why aren’t guys like Navalny using more secure tools and how does this get fixed? “Just don’t use Wells Fargo, noob” is not an acceptable solution when we learn that Wells Fargo is ripping people off.

I’ll bow out of this, but it really seems like people are whistling past the graveyard here.

I know, but it seems like you’ve already made up your mind on it, so what’s the point?

Ahh you’re helping everyone? Of course! By posting negatively about the topic you know nothing about, while constantly ignoring everyone with any knowledge on the subject who attempts to discuss anything with you. Thank goodness for all of your help!

1 Like

The point is to talk about crypto. See thread title.

Well I guess the analogies don’t work

In threads on this forum, we discuss topics related to the title of the thread. I’m discussing a topic that fascinates me.

Sorry I must have missed where this thread is dedicated to the advocacy of crypto only.

“You’re all individuals with varying opinions on trans issues so I can’t describe a reaction”

Is the only response I can give if I’m sticking to what you’ve said about crypto

Which was my entire point in questioning your analogy, which is that either y’all do have a large amount of common ground in positive feelings towards crypto you’re pretending doesn’t exist, or the analogy fails

I’m sorry for trolling. It’s just that if binance can’t lock up navalny’s supporters, I can’t make money in crypto. So you see the position I’m in here.

13 Likes