The Crypto Thread

feels like Charlie Lee has spent like 300 eth on manks in the past couple weeks which is probably pennies to someone like him, good for the owners of rare/desired tokens though.

Also, you can tell by the fact that the eth symbol is purple that this trade happened because he made an offer of 50 eth and the seller accepted.

Yeah I found it by sorting by highest last sale.

I might not have worded that clearly.

Because the eth logo there is purple, you know that it was not a monkey listed for 50 eth that he clicked the buy button on, but one that was unlisted or listed for higher than 50 eth and SoldmanGachs made an offer of 50 eth which the seller chose to accept.

1 Like

I ran good and picked a mank as my 2nd or 3rd jpg investment at .33 or so. Pure skillz

3 Likes

18 eggs at Walmart was almost $3. It used to be $1 not too long ago (Bird Flu?). McDonalds was closed because of “lack of employees” despite huge banner offering $14/hr (LOL). Democrats NGMI.

I saw the onchain monkey in the discord and mistakenly thought it was an UP’ers project. I thought to myself, “My god, why didn’t they hire an actual artist? That’ll never work”.

https://onchainmonkey.medium.com/wtf-is-that-onchainmonkey-i-can-draw-it-in-two-minutes-267487da0afe

2 Likes

This thread really bums me out. The same people from whenever the topshot craze started are screaming hey fellow friends come make some money. They make more money and say hey guys come make money with us!!! They continue to engage with people who are telling them how dumb they are and they are going to lose it all. It really is “but how much did you lose.”

9 Likes

I think this guy is officially down money now, with DOGE at 10c and if you watch the video he threw more money into other memes trying to repeat his DOGE success with results like you would expect

1 Like

So no one lost money on topshot?

I think the people here who did were the people who put in a lot of capital in the Feb/Mar boom and held. Those prices were never realized again. But most on the Discord bought packs and flipped the contents of them, and/or sniping underpriced moments and instantly selling them for profit. That was a free money strategy up until just a couple months ago. Sniping game on TopShot is significantly harder now and not worth the $ per time spent so most of us moved off the platform.

1 Like

You don’t have any interest in All Day? Aren’t you a huge nfl fan?

A few of us still do the DraftKings drops because they’re the freest of free money, but you’re only going to get like $20 profit per pack and they only do a couple per month. The only time I ever lost money on one is when I opened the pack.

6 Likes

Lol imagine getting an ether rock for only 40k

2 Likes

I was thinkin the same, paid like 55k for mine. maybe i got got?

That’s a steal

1 Like

posted unironically on a leftie political forum

5 Likes

3c7

3 Likes