The Crypto Thread

You’re right. It’s not like the US banking system has ever caused the entire world economy to collapse.

banks are upstanding institutions they would never partake in nefarious behavior

3 Likes

You know the trailer looks like hot garbage tho, right?

Whenever one of these DAO guys makes a video literally crying about how the stake is all gone, and he can’t believe the amazing support from the community, and he will persevere, and yadda yadda - he basically stole all the money right?

The Simpsons literally did everything first.

Which is why it’s highly regulated, otherwise we’d go through 2008 once a decade.

The savings and loan crisis ended in 1995.

Yes, we keep making them invent new ways to endanger the economy. But we haven’t had a Depression in a while at least.

Screenshot_20220220-201835

4 Likes

but can you actually sell one at 3 eth???

9 Likes

Is there a way go block being able to see certain threads?

Boo yah, thanks.

Gl all. After another round of shelling out for my ill cat, I just cant follow this anymore.

You guys should pay me not to buy one of these just to instantly tank the entire NFT market.

Remember I bought BTC at $20k for this exact same purpose, and it didn’t recover for 3 years.

Correction floor 3, so I just made like 8K in the last 2 hours I guess.

Credit to @anon3530961 here as one of the foremost OnChainMonkey evangelists on the planet, he is the reason a lot of people including me bought these things.

3 Likes

I can definitely see why the crypto guys would get irritated with others coming in and asking these questions. You guys are trying to calculate optimal bet sizes and appropriate frequencies to maximize profits while fools are coming in here telling you that the flop is rigged against you.

6 Likes

Lolme being 90% liquid eth/btc

Yeah, I am going to simply disagree with you that it answers that question, but cool.

Again, your disagreement reflects lack of experience. At a floor of 6.2, if you went on there right now and listed one at 4.65 ($13K USD), it would be bought by a bot before you had time to blink. In fact, probably several bots would conduct a miniature gas war (offering bribes to miners to accept their transactions, basically) to fight over who gets to buy it.

2 Likes

Not just any bot, literally goofy’s.

3 Likes

Just to illustrate this, here is a floor mfer:

The person with this listing can click “accept offer” and instantly get 5.123 eth (almost $14K).

1 Like