The Crypto Thread

Looks rare

1 Like

Motorcycle no motor? OK!

2 Likes

Dammit I’m out. Time to buy Haliburton stocks!

6 Likes

if you’re suggesting the market price of $900 for the cheapest piece in this 10,000-piece collection is unsustainable, i’d say, “so what?”

I just want it back to par so I can BUY GOD DAMN BOVADA DOLLARS LIKE I WANTED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE MY GOD

People love to gamble ripping packs and that will never change. There must be thousands of hours of grown ass men (and women) ripping physical packs on Yootoobz which often ends in screaming or crying on an insane ultra rare pull. This is that on steroids and LSD. John Kindt might even say it’s the CrAcK cOcAiNe Of PaCk RiPpInG.

People also like to collect stupid shit and participate in games / challenges. There are still punters paying hundreds of dollars on NBA TopShot to earn challenge rewards worth tens of dollars. It’s fun to sit around and discuss how dumb that is and how it’s all going to zero, but meanwhile other people were asking “which one are they gonna overpay for next?” and selling it to them.

5 Likes
1 Like

Check out my new avatar, shipithollaballa!

7 Likes

second worst thing after hearing people talk about buying NFTs is hearing people talk about you shouldn’t buy NFTs

5 Likes

Regardless of rhe future of nfts, the more the world goes to hell, the more likely people are going to want to collect shit from the past and barter it.

I’d imagine that when millenials reacher boomer ages, a lot of shit from the 90s will be in demand for sentimental reasons.

That’s already happened. PokĂ©mon cards went insane during the pandemic.

2 Likes

Collectible shit from the past is the thing that goes down when things go to hell, when everyone has money that’s the stupid shit people spend $ on.

I made several thousand dollars selling my brother’s old Lego sets from the 90’s.

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily consider “going to hell” as a world where folks don’t have a lot of money to spend on stupid shit.

I mean, action comic #1 sold for 3 million in 2014 - at a time when people weren’t really rolling in the dough. An unopened oasis cd holds zero product value but will still be worth more money in the future for the same reasons as the comic.

:anguished:

I mean if you have these guys giving investment advice on one side and Riverman and suzzer on the other?

nsr

2 Likes

Ill do anything to be a part of this club. Whats the buyin?

I was thinking of just downloading the 250k monkey and using it. Let the “owner” of it come after me for stealing the jpeg.

How dare you sir! I paid $7 million for the rights to this exclusive work of art, it’s far superior to a so called “right click job.”

Property theft is no joke, you should change that profile picture. I won’t report it but someone else might. Depending on your local jurisdiction and the value of the NFT you could be facing jail time.

9 Likes