The Crypto Thread

https://twitter.com/WingedRayeth/status/1477304067743490052?t=viJ6CTBNWO84kijNhGTdkg

14 Likes

How have you doubled your money? Can you give us a rundown of your trades? I would love to make $$ like you guys.

I just follow what others are doing, though Iā€™m more passive in paying attention and itā€™s cost me a fair bit, Iā€™m usually late to the party.

There should be something like a crypto horse stonk market, where I can buy shares in anyone who wants to make themselves public. But it has to be audited and regulated so we know the horses arenā€™t hiding profits or whatever other infinite ways there are to scam.

I guess this is basically a DAO. But those seem too reliant on trust. Also I donā€™t want a stake of an idea. I want a stake of beetlejuice or imjosh. They can find and vet the ideas.

Whatā€™s in it for them would be 10x the capital to go after bigger projects or w/e. And of course some kind of sweetheart deal where they get paid more for being the horse than just their % stake in the total capital.

Hint: buy dips, especially the big ones, like today.

This is just a Hegde fund no?

And down another 5% this morning.

I thought it was a non-correlated asset, and a great inflation hedge!

Itā€™s going to zero

Guess itā€™s good that Binance US is still verifying my identity.

Cool that instead of losing a bunch of money on Bovada having fun gambooling I am losing it watching it evaporate on CB.

Why not do both?

1 Like

Can I get an invite to the discord? Iā€™ve been lurking this thread for a couple of months and I think at this point Iā€™m equal parts intrigued and baffled.

1 Like

I will say, now that Iā€™ve been reading through the discord, that the technical/botting aspects of it are fascinating but are way over the head of someone whose coding knowledge is a few high school Java classes and some years-old experience with VBA. I didnā€™t appreciate how much of that was involved, and makes me think thereā€™s a 0.0% chance I could replicate the success that you all have had so farā€“which actually makes me feel a little less bad about missing out on 5 or 6 or 7 figures of winnings.

Also feels like I either have to capitulate and finally get a Twitter account or be at a permanent disadvantage when it comes to awareness / breaking news / etc.

1 Like

Almost one year in and Iā€™ve never typed a single line of code

Being plugged into social media is pretty important

Also never typed a single line of code. I think a fair amount of us are up over the last month or two(some up 6 figures+) as this decline has happened. You just have to keep making more ETH than the price decline to keep your head above water and there have been tons of spots to do it. The decline in ETH price is obviously not optimal but unless you are literally just buying ETH and holding it there are still tons of opportunities to make money even in a declining market.

There is also another free token drop today in 2 hours that will probably be a big ETH stimmy:

https://tokenfy.com/

1 Like

I assume its too late to get in on this?

Itā€™s based on your opensea activity so far, so yeah for new guys itā€™s just another situation where you get to watch the rich get richer

Itā€™s based on OpenSea volume so for the free tokens yes. If you wanted to speculate on the token (which i am not recommending for/against) you could buy it after it launches.

1 Like

I donā€™t care how rich all you guys are, this is the most cringe shit Iā€™ve ever seen.

https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/1484555524532314112?t=g0bj2-IYL_d2HSCytvY6NQ&s=19

3 Likes