The crazy situation with my neighbors (very verbose)

https://streamable.com/0k867

My 14 year old neighbor just cruising around town in the Miata he bought as a junked car and fixed himself.

Which is actually awesome! Yet still unsettling.

2 Likes

That kid’s going places.

Assuming he survives his teens.

Maybe you should take him under your wing and groom him to be an industry player. One way to keep an eye on him.

1 Like

Invite him to the forum

1 Like

I’m sure that road is quite narrow, but could he maybe move over a little to the right?

It’s barely a road - that’s directly behind my house, it’s kind of an alley. There are cars parked on the right just outside the field of the camera’s view. I had just gotten in my car and was about to pull out of my driveway when I saw him coming, which is how I got it on my dashcam. He saw me about to pull out and stopped, so I waved him past. He’s not a bad driver at all.

1 Like

Seriously dude you better be nice to this future billionaire with Russian mob ties.

5 Likes

Russian kid seems alright.

I’ve seen it, also if the guy killed himself there are plenty of opportunities for him to do it in front of her even if they were in separate units.

Just about everyone in the military has a $400k life insurance policy so I would expect her to stay in the neighborhood for as long as it takes to burn through that. Probably not long if she’s doing heroin with homeless friends.

That’s why he waved him past!

1 Like
1 Like

I really need to watch Arrested Development. I’m not sure how much I’ve seen, but maybe 20% of it.

How did you find out the dudes were homeless?

Kim said he was homeless on Facebook and he certainly looks it. I suppose I don’t know for certain thi

1 Like

Ok uh well that explains it. Just struck me as a weirdly specific detail when reading, considering somebody with her lifestyle could easily have non-homeless strange disheveled people who passed out on the couch and pissed themselves, if that makes sense.

Why did this thread pop to the top of my feed if no one has said anything since Dec 2019?

Man, pre Covid. What a time to be alive.

1 Like