The Crapto Thread

I hope I’m wrong here but I would be surprised if Caroline and SBF got nailed that hard.

yea i read some thing from one of the doctors about how they’re likely undersexed if anything

4 Likes

Would definitely be a popular argument from pundits if he’d taken it and donated to Trump!

My brain also immediately went there.

1 Like

Probably right, and Caroline’s legal liability might be very different than someone like Sam who had a duty to FTX depositors. Like how do you defraud depositors if you don’t work at that company? Seems a lot harder case to make.

SBF famously didn’t trust people who read books, must have been absolutely terrified of Caroline’s father who has written a few himself.

Speaking of female fraudsters, Elizabeth Holmes is about to be sentenced. The government is recommending 15 years, she is asking for house arrest (lol).

1 Like
1 Like

Cory Booker sent a letter asking for leniency lol

2 Likes

Party of the people!

what in hell

probably around 7 years similar to Shkreli sentence if i had to guess for SBF, and the girl probably gets less

Nah. Down prob 20% from peak. Think I was like 2 days from CPI nr sending me to a new ath though. SBF rugged me.

1 Like

Bieber paid 3 million for that one, easily 10x what it was worth at the time. but that’s what the price was and he wanted it for an instagram post, so, ship it

They were both vegans and ate almonds together when few choices were available.

Yeah, if it’s any other senator I’d assume they’re in on the scam or they’re doing the sex with her, but Booker is such a flakey himbo that it could be something as stupid as they shared a pack of almonds and vibed over veganism.

I wouldn’t bet that ETH trades below 200 in a year but I would make that bet for five years - and we are obviously not making a bet that far out. I offered a one year bet on BTC, going higher or lower but no one seemed interested and I would probably still do that with ETH if you wanted to as I am short on it anyway, atm. LoveMuffin or MrWookie should be fine with escrow, Im sure there are others If i were to think about it further. You can pm if you prefer.

If it’s a super small bet we can do without escrow or with most anyone else. You’re a little more in the friendship realm here than I.

Oh, hahahaha, I didn’t realize this either. So many tasty, tasty layers to this onion.

ftx executive meeting:

5 Likes

Dudes on the bus next to me talking about FTX rn