The Crapto Thread

lol sup ikestoys how about that cryptocurrency huh

2 Likes

hot damn that got instanukd

1 Like

Zap

1 Like

Lol. Do you just search “Churchill” all day every day in this forum or something?

1 Like

The last thing this thread needs is a CN / CH / Jbro / COVID chat. Nuking any posts that get made in here after this post. Take it elsewhere or nowhere (latter please)

8 Likes

is rvrmang a mod still?

test #2

I nuked your post fyi.

weird, why havnt you nuked rivermang himself then?

I know you read threads backwards or some weird shit, but I just asked both parties to knock off the insults. You decided to continue after that, hence the deletion.

1 Like

I don’t think most of the stuff that exploded were scams. For the most part they were just poorly thought out high risk investments. BlockFi said on its website that you no longer owned your coins and they were going to do high risk lending with the coins.

in the thread or in general, dealer’s choice

my freedom of expression is being curtailed

this wouldnt happen if it was ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

3 Likes

1 Like

how’s he cashing in specifically?

wait isnt he a lawyer for a bank or some shit?

this mf

6ix… For real. If you want to engage in actual content go ahead, but enough of the personal attacks. Before you say… “Well what about…” I’m not acting on things posted before the warning.

1 Like

I am pretty sure there is a difference between Peloton stock and stock in Voyager.

Peloton takes your money and builds bicycles with it.
Voyager takes your money and throws it at 3AC while lying in your face that your money is FDIC insured.

The poor retail that are getting sucked into crypto lending companies and fraud coins are the victims. While fraudsters just keep making new coins and unregulated lending companies keep sucking retail in by luring them with high returns while acting like a hedge fund in order to produce those returns. If these lending companies are taking on high levels of risk, then laws should be passed to limit deposits only to accredited investors.

People putting money in the S&P500 are just as delusional as people putting all their money in fraudulent crypto scams?

Give me a break.

1 Like

Does Peloton take your money after an IPO and throws it at Su Zhu 3AC hedge fund to go unhedged long on bitcoin?
The cabal of crypto lenders and exchanges took depositor money and threw it at an unregulated hedge fund.
There’s so much fraud in this space its insane. You don’t see it because you profited off of it so its ok to you.

I just watched the dropout on hulu (5 bags) and there is so much fraud in the non-crypto space it’s insane

1 Like