The Crapto Thread

true

Crypto logic is always glorious. Very similar to right wingers.

Stock market True Believers do this as well. DOWN 23% BUT THE FUNDAMENTALS ARE STRONG THIS IS A BUY RECOMMENDATION.

2 Likes
1 Like

:vince:

https://twitter.com/greg16676935420/status/1570225824175124482

11 Likes

Those screenshots are now, themselves, new NFTā€™s! He can make a fortune!!!

Cruise stonks stonking again today!

5 Likes

Is anyone actually looking at snatching up some silly shit like mfers or something right now? I mean, its the same product at an 85% discount. A cme pit trader who worked in Chicago last year says heā€™s confident thereā€™s still enough appetite to make it worthwhile to shoot it up again. I guess the better question is does anyone buy back in if it starts surging 25%.

NFTs are I think dead for the foreseeable future, this was always the trajectory it was going to take, with everything except blue-chips getting crushed basically. Iā€™m keeping my powder dry for whatever the new mania is and the dumber it is, the more Iā€™m going to buy of it.

11 Likes

:vince2:

1 Like

Sure, but NFTā€™s arenā€™t just expected to disappear - the redic prices were. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s time to buy but If the floor falls from underneath the broader market, youā€™re going to have to be pretty damn confident that those NFtā€™s arenā€™t going to establish themselves into something if youā€™re going to have the opportunity to buy w/e it was at posssibly 1/20th in price from its initial high during its first year. Because your apes wonā€™t be filing for bankruptcy next year.

Also, any product or company stock that bottoms was always unloved by everyone accept the most stubborn enthusiasts.

lol this dude is a fucking Goldman alum

https://twitter.com/noahpinion/status/1571940865018564608?s=46&t=E699YYJGEJ2h5u570U6WrA

larry faint

8 Likes

:vince4:

whomp whomp

need a debbie downer emojireac

hahahahahahahahh oh wow

FdHdtBmaAAAJsRp

yes officer itā€™s true I wrapped my car around a tree but Iā€™m approaching this as a safety test, not as a blackout.

The sky above the hackers was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

1 Like