The Crapto Thread

i loved the movie too, it was over in a couple hours. i don’t make hundreds of posts in a real estate thread making predictions.

1 Like

Yeah no… I made about 20 posts about BTC before the $500k monkey jpegs.

I bought some as a joke to make it top out - and it worked! But it’s not like I was getting in big arguments or calling it a mass delusion.

Dude look around. We can’t go a week without a multi billion dollar crypto fraud / bankruptcy. You don’t get to say “yeah it’s all a fraud but I like money” and also “up for the decade you don’t get it loser.”

This is a discussion forum. We discuss things. You have the discord for making money.

And this is literally the crapto thread. Why are any of you even in the crapto thread? Shouldn’t you only be in the crypto thread talking about new opportunities? You can’t make money itt. Why sit here and argue with people who just don’t get it? Makes no sense.

That happens in every industry in downturns. The worst run/scam/fraudulent companies get flushed out. Acting like it is something that only occurs in this industry isn’t correct. It’s something you are using to try and justify your previous takes.

I mean people in the discord did short it.

Why risk learning anything when you can spend your free time raging on this internet forum amirite!

And do daily, it’s pretty fun!

1 Like

anybody got any hot tips on altcoins

7 Likes

Don’t buy any until the next bull run :rofl:

Well maybe $APE

Ser this is the Crapto thread, as in, crypto = crap. Take that shit to the Crypto thread

1 Like

There was some guy posting on here almost exactly a year ago who repeatedly pointed out that the NFT market was a bubble, and then correctly guessed when it would end. Maybe you should listen to what that guy has to say.

1 Like

I see myself as somewhat in the middle here, and I think people need to chill a bit. I have $0 invested in crypto and always considered it very dicy as a place to put money. OTOH, I have more than one client who lost significant money in the crypto crash and its downstream effects and it kinda sucks for them. At thanksgiving my nephew (early 20s) mentioned that a friend of his bought like 40% of one bitcoin when it was around $50k.

Am I supposed to have any idea what you’re talking about?

No, you’re supposed to ask so I can paste the link.

3 Likes

your and riverman’s posts are prime entertainment content. this is the crypto bbv thread and you guys are the railbirds. it’s funny. i like funny stuff

6 Likes

I mean my god it’s almost like I’ve been saying the same thing all along and not some libertarian douche.

2 Likes

A lot of the dot com craze took over 5 years for the shit to unwind - but it looks like a blip in a 30 year rear view mirror. Btc kind of did a double take thanks to covid but it really exceeded any time-frame of other stupid over priced shit. Same with memes, tesla and a typical bull market.

it’s only fun when you are making money. almost nobody plays for fun. nobody is playing with m&ms at home besides some mormons.

I agree generally. That’s why I think BTC = 0$ is a big part of the possible outcome here. The biggest bull case for crypto and the entire genre is late stage capitalism. Millenials and Gen Z and beyond are going to live in a world that is increasingly hopeless and dystopian. Putting whatever resources they have into idiotic moonshots may be perceived as their best chance of success.

I mean we are already there in many ways. WSB, gambling on cruise stonk options, crypto, the mass proliferation of gambling options, etc.