The Crapto Thread

these dumb bitches made me tap the sign

rivermang is a dumb bitch and he’s not alone lol, stop making it more complicated than it is

1 Like

Didn’t many of those poker sites not even pretend to have segregated customer money?

it’s LC because you dumb bitches have a neurotic refusal and inability to actually have a discussion about any of this

ya but at the beginning of that post i said this

and over a year ago this

so not sure what to say if we’re just arguing to argue

there’s no argument you all can think of that i haven’t already contemplated and probably mentioned in this thread and, probably, agreed with

is crypto mostly a stupid scam to transfer wealth from the dumb to the less dumb? fuck yes

did i make a few dollars by selling to the crypto funds and whales and institutional investors who are underwater or liquidated, the same funds and whales that rivermang is linking to make fun of? also fuck yes

do you think bedroom traders like myself are elated and joining in on making fun of those arrogant donks? a little more of that fuck yes

i just happen to see a graph like this

and wonder what the hell we’re arguing about

crickets

https://twitter.com/EvilMopacATX/status/1546884579159691265?s=20&t=UE1gTs57L_FBY8nd8NBlbA

upgraded to a lambo ldo

lol

BUSTO

3 Likes

:vince1:

1 Like

yeahh well I’ll own up to the title change from 24 hours ago after my cat died and I got really drunk so if someone wants to revert it go for it, but lets face it isn’t the real thread the the crypto thread we made along the way? :eyes:

9 Likes

Sorry about your cat. :pensive:

2 Likes

Damn that’s the perfect S4 Showroom.

1 Like

I’m simply concerned that people won’t be able to find the thread with the substantive crypto and blockchain discussion.

3 Likes

Regarding Voyager. Code MAVS100.

NFT KING with great marketing for the jpeg of thdf tweet. Don’t spike the football too early EvilMoPac

if we want to talk about scams, we can probably start with social security ponzi scheme. That one some how gets left off of the television set and cnn business. they are running out of water in the west but the financial system depends on exponential population growth. fuck off.

Social Security being a scam is a republican talking point. It’s not a Ponzi when it’s backed by the US government which can spend more than it takes in.

1 Like

Social security is completely fine. Jesus the fucking media has been pulling this bad faith adoption of whatever bullshit Republicans say for my whole life, remember THE LOCK BOX?

2 Likes

How confident are you guys that you’re gonna get whatever you put into social security?

Social Security is a defined benefit system so “get what you put in” isn’t what your expectation should be.

2 Likes

sure sure, I didn’t word that well, but I feel like a lot can change in the next couple decades