The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

he’s only talking about LEGAL votes

2 Likes

The spirit bomb alone took 5 episodes

2 Likes

Every R mail ballot was legal. Thought so.

Yes the legal vote tally is

Trump 72,300,000
Biden 0

10 Likes

It really is soul crushing that over 70 million Americans said four more years of this retard, sign me up. No one even hated Joe like Hillary, they voted for this.

Any smart person trying to pull Trump’s scam right now would say “we need a full and thorough investigation of the votes before the winner can be decided,” while doing everything to rig behind the scenes. But this moron, before any recount or audit or court intervention just says “every vote for me is legal, every vote for him is not,” and 70 million+ clap like fucking seals. Irredeemable country.

19 Likes

I could listen to Chappelle talk for hours and hours. Rest of the episode was embarrassing even by SNL standards. Uncle Ben skit was ok. Fast forwarded through all of Update. I would like to punch Colin Jost in his stupid face.

3 Likes

That’s Mr Scarlett Johansson to you.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1326731736131231745
( twitter | raw text )

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1326740844427304960
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

33 Likes

4 Likes

Are there any prop bets on the gambling sites that we’ll see Trump’s healthcare plan before Biden is inaugurated?

1 Like

I think that is misguided in a way. For one thing, MAGA was YOLO’ing it up all summer. They were boots on the ground for 6 months recruiting while the Dems pretty much did nothing. And Biden still won the popular vote by 5 million.

That’s coming in two weeks

2 Likes
1 Like

Define “peeled off”

I have no idea what Dominion is and there is no fucking way I am going down that rabbit hole now.

2 Likes

Update was the best part!!!

I enjoyed chappelle but Che is a pretty underrated cast member imo. His joke about kidnapping Jost in the race war got the biggest laugh out of me for the whole show.

4 Likes