The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

He really seems over it and all this tweeting while just sitting around and golfing reeks of face-saving so he can slink off saying I got screwed and go on a four year speaking/rally tour.

2 Likes

I’ve about had enough of Melania tbh.

6 Likes

Ya for real.

In fact I HOPE the election was stolen. Fuck Trump and his voters. Fuck them

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325973224522473475
( twitter | raw text )

Lol the memo already leaked. It’s nothing.

We’re going to count only legally negotiated prenups

2 Likes

Grabs his dick, trips over the steps, takes his mask off before entering… and the new Secretary of Defense is on the job! Doesn’t that make you feel nice and safe?

https://twitter.com/cbswalsh/status/1325892122680176640?s=21

12 Likes

Looks like he’ll fit right in.

12 Likes

Why the hell are Democrats worrying about getting cabinet members confirmed when Trump is just installing whatever asshole smiles at him at Mar a Lago? What that fuck?

4 Likes

susan & mitt MAY consider confirming john kasich

1 Like

Dems are the party of norms and getting fuck all done. That’s why.

4 Likes

ITS CALLED DIGNITY JERK FACE

4 Likes

We’re going to spend 4 years defending the election and trying to get anybody confirmed instead of just saying, FUCK YOU and actually governing. (And that’s only if we actually don’t get this stolen out from under us.) I would say the Dems are just so terrible but I’m starting to realize that it’s all about media framing. The so called liberal media has completely fucked us.

7 Likes

Bitch gets in through “chain migration” then wears a coat proudly displaying how little she gives a shit about immigrants.

Yeah she might look miserable near him but it doesn’t mean she disagrees with him on these things because she clearly doesn’t.

You are so fucking lucky you had an out to Canada. Seriously jealous.

2 Likes

Impossible

1 Like

Sorry bro, you were 100% correct.

I was hoping to get another 4-8 years of work in before leaving, but depending on what happens over the next couple of months, we might have to bail as soon as any decent country we can buy our way into will actually let us in. Which looks like sometime near the end of 2021.

Yep. I really feel like I’m watching the end of democracy and I’m shook as fuck.

I have authorized my friend, Michael, to look into the possibility of me dating Natalie Portman. Updates to come!

6 Likes

You guys need to try to chill out. This shit has then weeks to go yet. The fog of war is going to be thick until the very end.