The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Yeah, I think the play here is: FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD to delegitimize Biden’s win as much as possible and use it as an excuse to pass even more minority voter suppression methods (so long mail-in voting), not to actually try to keep Trump in power.

2 Likes

Yeah, if I was them the big takeaway from 2016-2020 would be the same one I got for our side… the Dems can’t win through boosting turnout… so make it harder for them to vote and you win.

One thing the FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD narrative does, and a big part of what makes it so annoying, is that it allows them to never accept the loss. They never have to come to terms with the fact that Trump amdbTrumpism was defeated. The GOP doesn’t have to reckon with it. The voters never have to internalize the fact that their god king is a loser. They will live the entirety of their lives believing that they were winners who got cheated. Fuck that. I want them all to know how much of a loser they support.

8 Likes

They aren’t ever going to take that cognitive dissonance. I’ve spent my whole life training to accept hard facts that I don’t like and 2016 almost broke my brain.

2 Likes

This. The election is not close enough for a successful legal challenge to matter. Beyond that there is not going to be a legal challenge that matters. We are six days past the election and the amount of singular credible accounts of anything still stands at zeros.

Of course lol at me relying on norms to protect us from the “Fuck You Gambit”.

I know you are worried that the saying the word “fraud” is alone enough to go through all the levels of the courts and drop in front of SCOTUS but I don’t share your doomcasting on this.

FOR JOE BIDEN!

15 Likes

You don’t get to “I told you so” when Biden takes the throne. No one is saying this is likely.

1 Like

Man, they’ve already been doing that the whole time. We’re talking about a bunch of white people who are animated by the spectre of reverse racism. Who think any diminution of absolute supremacy is the same as oppression. Who freaked the fuck out when a black man won in 08. They still haven’t accepted that one, of course they won’t accept this one either.

3 Likes

They definitely won’t though. Most self deception comes from refusal to admit that you were wrong in the past.

He’s planning “recount rallies.”

4 Likes

ABG baby.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1325513157926932480?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1325513157926932480|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Fkenneth-copeland-joe-biden-laugh_n_5fa8d663c5b67c3259b0af95

4 Likes

You can counter this by giving them regular reminders that they’re losers. If they try to object to some Biden policy, don’t defend the policy. Instead, the response is “you lost, get over it.”

4 Likes

This is very sane behavior and we should definitely let people like this influence our society’s rules.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Kenneth Copeland’s toupee laughs at Kenneth Copeland’s face.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1325812642343235588

18 Likes

“Elections have consequences, snowflake.”

3 Likes

Imagine growing up in that church. I want you all to actually imagine it. That’s cult shit straight up. Some people will escape it, but the gravity pulling them back is just everything they’ve ever known or believed to be true. You know, not a big deal or anything.

3 Likes

You’d think after all he did to end the coronavirus in early April people would have a little more respect for totally legitimate man of God Kenneth Copeland.