The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Then resign from the Fox board, asshole

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1345828935607738376?s=21

I like the ‘perfect phone call’ joke, as made a couple times above and elsewhere,

(for example)
https://twitter.com/jribas/status/1345817214017003521

but I’m actually refreshing this page waiting for Trump to come in here and basically say just that.

1 Like

We say coup, you say no coup, so why don’t we just compromise and do the coup but leave the courts out of it.

5 Likes

He thinks he legit won but since he can’t do anything about it he wants them to “find” 1 more vote than Biden’s lead.

“you know, the people of Georgia know that this was a scam, and because of what you’ve done to the president, a lot of people aren’t going out to vote and a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative because they hate what you did to the president.”

What do you suppose “Republicans are going to vote negative” is supposed to mean?

Democrats (or more specifically, everyone who opposes Trump) aren’t people. So if you aren’t voting for the Republican, you’re voting for nothing, a negative, not another person.

For those that enjoy this sort of thing, Wapo has released the whole hour long tape now.

https://twitter.com/AmyEGardner/status/1345834961690095617

4 Likes

They’re gonna find Republican votes and tear them up, making them inadmissible

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1345839016848068608
( twitter | raw text )

that point came like 50 years ago. he’s either intentionally twisting arms rn to change a result he knows is bad for him, or he’s broken from reality

or he’s just pushing buttons and having fun because nothing is real

1 Like

He thinks he was cheated his sensitive ego would not have it any other way.

20 minutes in and i’m lmao

he slanders some woman by name and wapo bleeped the name like 10 times

4 Likes

guy fact checking: i can send you the link

trump: i don’t want it. i have a much better link

4 Likes

trump: you’d have to be a child to think anything other than that

4 Likes

A couple hundred thousand forged signatures lmao.

1 Like

boy, the potus has some SHITTY advisors lol

Is that because he is lying or because he thinks that term is a good way to attack a media that he doesn’t trust?

A lot has been made about Trump suffering from narcissistic personality disorder, but let’s not forget that some also diagnose him from afar as having paranoid personality disorder as well.

Let’s look at the traits for PPD:

1. Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving them.
  2. Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates.
  3. Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against them.
  4. Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events.
  5. Persistently bears grudges (i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights).
  6. Perceives attacks on their character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack.
  7. Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner.

This is a guy who believes that everyone is against him, that they cheat and lie to harm him. He believes he is a winner who can only be beaten by cheaters. He cheats at golf, for example, because he thinks everyone else is cheating. He only trusts people who are unfailingly loyal and everyone else is an enemy who he needs to attack.

It feels like you’re trying to claim that a raging ball of id is a genius at four-dimensional chess.

7 Likes

The full tape is great. Even Trump’s lawyers in the call push back against some of his crazier claims, but he just talks over them and keeps repeating his lies.

He also can’t believe that anyone would leave Georgia and move back there.

4 Likes

This really only looks bad if you think the Georgia numbers are legit. Like, if you knew nothing about this situation and listened to the tape, you could easily interpret it as Trump getting screwed because Trump is talking about all kinds of fraud and the guy who is listening just basically ignores him. This doesn’t move the needle at all, imo. There is nothing in that tape that would cause any Trump supporter to see him for what he really is, a bully who lost and is trying to force a couple state officials to rig an election for him.

Also, it seems to me like this is just another example of how skilled Trump is at this kind of bullying people to commit crimes for him without actually implicating himself in the deed. The worst statement on there is the one where he asks to find 11k votes or whatever, and that could reasonably be defended as him arguing that there is so much corruption all he needs is 11k votes that they could get if the state would just recount or whatever.

2 Likes

Slow motion and magnified! Enhance!

1 Like