The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Look at these Democrats, disrespecting our fine military men and women by getting rid of entire branches of service!

I actually agree with you, but I don’t see it going anywhere. It’s here to stay imo.

1 Like

And if it doesn’t pass and they are re-elected and it comes back up in a month, how do you think they will vote?

I don’t think the next senate will vote on it.

Like what do the people in Space Force actually do? Wait until there are moon bases and space ships and shit and then go play sci-fi?

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/stimulus-checks-senate/2020/12/29/344fa850-49d9-11eb-839a-cf4ba7b7c48c_story.html

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) on Tuesday blocked consideration of a House bill that would deliver a $2,000 stimulus payments to most Americans — spurning a request made by President Trump even as more Senate Republicans voiced support for the dramatically larger checks.

McConnell’s move was just the beginning of a saga that is likely to engulf the Senate for the rest of the week. Democrats are pushing for an up-or-down vote on the House bill, while more Republicans acknowledge a need for larger stimulus checks.

Those included calls from Georgia’s two embattled Republican senators — David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler — who find themselves in the midst of a tough re-election battle that will decide the fate of the chamber next week. GOP Sen. Deb Fischer of Nebraska also lent support Tuesday, declaring that “people are hurting and we need to get them more aid.”

McConnell instead took note of Trump’s Sunday statement that called for not only larger checks, but also new curbs on large tech companies and an investigations into the November election — and suggested they would be dealt with in tandem.

“Those are the three important subjects the President has linked together,” he said. “This week the Senate will begin a process to bring these three priorities into focus.”

I think the idea is that the duties of the SF were under the umbrella of the AF before and they split them off and I guess expanded them.

Poor rural white KY Republicans cheer in unison, “Now THAT’s why I voted for that man. Why get $2,000 when you can get $600?”

8 Likes

A lot of it is classified, but at least some of it is fucking around with satellites, like some satellites you can shoot down from the ground, but some are farther out / harder to find I guess, there are apparently some satellites that can shoot down other satellites.

6 Likes

Keep firing, assholes!

How the fuck are republicans not doing the checks to save their majority? I don’t get it

1 Like

I’ve always used Propaganda Barbie. Did we change the name? I’m fine with Nazi Barbie too, I just never got the memo.

They don’t even need it.

If you offered me $1,400 to not be a Bears fan anymore it would be pretty easy to say no. Even though I fucking hate them, they’re my team.

The GOP can shit down their voters throats all they want. Their voters ain’t ever voting for some pansy-ass lib. They’re on team GOP and that’s that.

7 Likes

Assuming that republicans will just win a senate seat in Georgia seems foolish. It costs them so little to do this, and the marginal effect for blocking democrats from controlling all three branches is massive.

1 Like

I’ll take 1400 in Monopoly money not to be a Knicks fan anymore

11 Likes

I mean I agree with you. But it seems like that’s what they’re doing, and they’ll most likely be right, too.

Mitch has been getting away with it for so long he just DGAF.

1 Like

They’re in training now. Here’s a documentary of them:

5 Likes

Because the GOP stands for one thing, doing everything possible to block the libs. If Trump breaks that promise by endorsing $2k vs $600, it doesn’t change the first sentence for Mitch.

2 Likes