The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

what the what?

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1343744555666059265

has to be onion

1 Like

Not necessarily.

1 Like

Arizona GOP been eating A LOT of peyote buttons recently.

1 Like

Whoever runs that account is out there.

Biden sure is stupid for not picking Hillary electors.

1. Who the fuck is he quoting?
  2. The math checks out.

Proof sit-ups and push-ups aren’t all that.

1 Like

Like the runaway slave act.

But, is Herschel Walker doing mma fighting? That Herschel Walker? The guy who won the Heisman when I was in 10th grade?

1 Like

He’d destroy CM Punk.

2 Likes

Was that Herschel or was that Bo?

that was 10 years ago, went 2-0, he’s got a black belt in tae kwon do too and yes

I saw a naked man receiving fellatio reading the print version of the Wall Street Journal at The Green Door Club ~ years ago today.

2 Likes

I found what the tweet was referring to - some PA legislators did their own research and came up with this:

According to Ryan, the analysis compared official county election results to the total number of voters who voted Nov. 3, as recorded by the Department of State.

Ryan says they found that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicated that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted.

If I had to guess, I’d say “total number of voters who voted Nov. 3” means only votes that were actually counted by 11/3 which is either very stupid or very dishonest. There were at least 10K absentee ballots that arrived after election day, plus military ballots, provisional ballots, etc.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1343812305239289858
( twitter | raw text )

7 Likes

Bernie and Trump vs The Establishment is not on my 2020 Bingo card.

8 Likes

I burned my 2020 bingo card. Fuck this year.

6 Likes

Wow. Fuck yeah trump?

I mean let’s not pretend he’s doing it because it’s for the best. He’s mad the GOP won’t flip the election. We just happen to benefit.

2 Likes

I mean obv. Probably puts him above Nancy in my book though

1 Like

He’s just button-clicking.