The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Don’t care who logged out when. I liked it !

Wow, has it really been a 10-hours of tranquility in this thread? Like a glimpse of a month into the future?

4 Likes

Are we gonna create an account here for Biden’s twitter?

I hope it’s not needed.

2 Likes

If not, look forward to 3+ years of fighting about the C word as there’ll be even less to discuss. :+1:

Lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnkruzel/status/1343590550960820227

1 Like

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1343618013216481280?s=20

3 Likes

Yeah if the VP can just pick which electors to count then there is not even a facade of a democracy. We’ll just have Pence pick Trump now and then in 2025 he’ll pick the next R ticket and so on and so forth.

3 Likes

They won’t have anywhere to pick them from in the future since we will
Burn every building in DC to the ground

6 Likes

4 Likes

So what exactly happens if Pence just doesn’t show up?

Obviously not going to happen, but I’m just curious.

lol “save your legacy”

8 Likes

The 12th Amendment says that the president of the Senate presides over the opening of the certificates. In the absence of the vice president, the president pro tempore acts as president of the Senate, so I presume Chuck Grassley would fulfill those duties.

Chuck Grassley chairs I think.

Jesus, ponied by like 5 seconds.

1 Like

His legacy is worst president ever and he seems to be doing things to maintain and expand that legacy so there will be less doubt.

2 Likes

We are now two Scaramucci’s until Joe Biden is President.

17 Likes

well fuck, if Biden could have just done that on Jan 6th 2017 we wouldn’t be here right now

7 Likes

D’s would’ve still installed Trump as an offering of bipartisanship.

6 Likes

I said this before but I don’t see Pence and maybe a bunch of the GOP showing up. Why would they? Muh norms?

technically D didn’t have either chamber, so it probably would have been an unsuccessful constitutional crisis. but lol at thinking vp can just stop this.