The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Looking forward to the next match of Calvinball. What crazy hijinks will he get up to next? Stay tuned on January 6th!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1343336121040777217
( twitter | raw text )

You called them RINOs two days ago

Sweet, you got everyone 2k sir?

4 Likes

I dont want to alarm you, but occasionally Donnie Dumb Dumb has views that are not well thought out and are inconsistent. Shocker, I know!

Massive late night dumps! INFORMATION TO FOLLOW!

Lol he’s going to sign it after claiming some bullshit nonvictory victory.

1 Like

And after costing people unemployment

What happens if he signs it today after missing last night’s deadline?

I think just a lapse in unemployment payments probably.

Edit: And I think the payments will get paid back to the unemployed, so probably just a delay. Could still be devastating though since these people are almost assuredly paycheck to paycheck.

Sunday vs Saturday shouldn’t matter for delay tho

I bet there is no harm to unemployment if he signs it today; the media just reported yesterday as deadline since new unemployment weeks start on Sunday

Yea weekend shouldn’t matter. I get SSDI on the 3rd. If it’s a Saturday, I get it on Friday. If it’s Sunday, I get it on Monday.

Trump just signed the bill without even a tweet to give some bullshit excuse as to why he caved.

2 Likes

Literally the worst.

Who got to him? Somebody had to shake him a bit. I don’t believe for a second he cares what happens in Georgia outside of believing they will
Keep him president.

Mitch regularly punks him.

2 Likes

Mitch probably told him that if he didn’t sign, nobody was getting jack shit until after he’s out of office and he’d get no brownie points. That’s probably all it took.

I mean he’s Trump, the dude probably still thinks he has a legacy to protect and that vetoing this might make him only the 3rd or 4th best president in history or something.

3 Likes

Yep.

"Either you pass it or Biden gets all the credit. "

Where do I sign?

1 Like

Trump is such an idiot and coward I believe it. He could shoot back that he will campaign against the GA runoffs for not passing the extra 2k he wants. Though I guess he still has some stupid hope that the senate rejects the electoral votes or some shit? He can’t actually still think that right?

He totally thinks that (and you know it). Why else would we need to be in Washington on January 6th? Information to follow! Don’t miss it!

2 Likes

So true! Thank you!

We’re going to see a lot of courage on the 6th when Congress ratifies the electoral college results. I will be in Wilmington PERSONALLY watching the broadcast as it unfolds, live. Very important for unity! #BBB

3 Likes

You forgot to log out of your other account, sweet summer Biden.

1 Like