The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

That‘s why it is a colossal failure of Democratic leadership not to introduce a revamped VRA and call it some Amerocan Election Security Act BS. Make Republicans (especially Loeffler and Perdue fight Trump‘s message.

5 Likes

See also every other Democratic idea.

Calling it “The Affordable Care Act” is idiotic. Call it “The American Plan” or “Patriot Health” or some other stupid shit to fool the rubes.

5 Likes

Trumpcare

1 Like

I chalk that one up to the idiocy of the American public as much as the Washington Generals.

“We want affordable health care!”

“Here’s the Affordable Care Act!”

“Herp derp your Obamacare sucks!”

9 Likes

Republicans have been very successfully fighting election security bills passed by Dems in the last few years. It hasn’t hurt them in the slightest. Even when they are now the ones complaining about problems with election security.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1343027900740734976
( twitter | raw text )

8 Likes

CHINESE HARASSMENT

1 Like

Who said Mitch owned him?

Mitch does own him. Trump just doesn’t know it.

At least she learned. Many don’t.

Learned what? That doing nice things for people in expectation of getting a reward is a loser’s game?

Yea, well my mom can beat up your mom.

1 Like

Yea, well my mom you bake your mom some Tollhouse premade cookie dough cookies afterword just to spit on your mom’s delicious homemade cake. She wouldn’t even offer any milk.

Any do:

My mother punched your mother right in the nose. What color was the blood?

To determine who was “it”

1 Like

Did your mom make bikini cakes for your Jr. High class? With Hostess Snowballs for boobs?

Bring it!

Are your moms available to beat up my mom?

1 Like

Pics of moms?

11 Likes

Your momma wears army boots.

1 Like

Can you guys get off mamas please? I just got off yours.

8 Likes

I hope you had fun with the other four guys.

5 Likes