The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Y’all are nuts. The Cary Grant/George Clooney category currently has exactly 2 members and nobody on deck.

9 Likes

Do EOs like this matter at all?

Can’t Biden just overturn this and all the other stupid EOs in like a month?

1 Like

Momoa?

Momoa is too muscley.

Adam Driver is not a good looking man and his voice is bleh, not even within 3 tiers of Clooney

3 Likes

Adam Driver is fugly but sometimes girls get really horny for that. I don’t understand how that works, but it does. Like why do they go nuts for Benedict Cumberbach, idk.

1 Like
4 Likes

I am not sure a fake Trump resonates with that base to more than fractionally.

1. Y’all sleeping on Chris Evans like you’ve never seen Knives Out.

2. Timothee Chalamet hasn’t really aged into I can wear suits and play a man roles yet, but he’s one to watch, imo.

tRUmp wasn’t able to do as much to DACA as he’d like, it’s all going to end up ultimately arbitrated through the courts by my best estimation.

Literally one hundred politicians in the federal government right now doing that. None of them are Trump.

Have you seen him do an interview?

There is no evidence to support this. What has Trump done to punish the Republican Party in the last four years that was a deliberate attempt to punish them and not just Trump incompetence?

Plus it is pretty clear Trump is pushed away from the most destructive impulses.

1 Like

Bradley Cooper.

Can confirm the wifey likes some TC

And by wifey, I mean me.

2 Likes

Trump still hasn’t figured out his Quid pro Quo gambit on lifetime serving federal judges doesn’t really work?

Honestly didn’t have “Barr clowns Trump” on my bingo card.

3 Likes

This is a bridge too far. Trump setting the aesthetic rule book for the federal government forever can’t be tolerated.

Adam Driver looks like me, you shallow bastards. I agree he’s not attractive, but still. Ok, this was only true when I had more hair, but still still.