The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Sorry, can’t like this. Lucy wasn’t a complete pos.

1 Like

Yup. The real asshole was Charlie Brown. Lucy thought damn Charlie, I told you who I am every time I left you to kick the air, but here you are still swinging.

She tried to teach him a valuable life lesson. That boy was slow.

2 Likes

trump-tiny

20 Likes

Dems need to be more like Lucy less like Charlie.

2 Likes

Dude… we’re Charlie… the eDem’s are Lucy.

2 Likes

I guess maybe I knew that ex-presidents retain security clearance, but definitely hadn’t thought about it. Not good!

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332713121413214208
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

I have real doubts that is by law and not just easily changed policy/tradition. Trump wanting to read a security briefing would be the most suspicious red flag I can even imagine.

On the other hand letting him keep it, surveiling him, and sending him to a real max security federal penitentiary for espionage sounds fun.

7 Likes

Just do what companies trying to sniff out a mole do and start feeding him fake information and wait for Russia or whoever to act on it.

8 Likes
2 Likes

That’s bizarre. Will Trump still be able to send Jared?

As per msnbc, fwiw, briefing ex-presidents is at the discretion of the current potus.

4 Likes

Oh that’s gonna trigger Trump lol.

Does Obama currently get briefings?

1 Like

No the eDems are Charlie, the Senate Republicans are Lucy. Was there someone who yelled at Charlie to stop trusting Lucy? That’s progressives.

1 Like

Woodstock

1 Like

Trump spent $3 million for a vote recount in Wisconsin’s largest county to support his baseless claim of ballot fraud but lost by even more than initially thought

President-elect Joe Biden gained votes in Wisconsin’s largest county on Friday after Trump’s election campaign demanded a recount earlier this month.

The Trump administration spent $3 million to request two recounts in Milwaukee and Dane counties after the president lost Wisconsin to Biden by over 20,000 votes.

But county election officials in Milwaukee County completed their recount on Friday and found that Biden actually made a total net gain of 132 votes out of nearly 460,000 votes cast.

9 Likes

idk