The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

3 Likes

They copied from wiki and then added errors to hide the plagiarism

5 Likes

Diabolical.

1 Like

It’s so hard to understand these lawyers. I have had something like 500 employees over my life and never seen anyone even remotely this incompetent. I can’t think of an example anywhere in my life where I have run into people this bad. It’s feels like some kind of show.

1 Like

This reply is great.

8 Likes

It cites to Duck-Duck-Go search results which I think is somehow even worse.

1 Like

Assuming this is true, I think this should be sanctionable / warrant discipline from the bar.

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1331974770225786885

1 Like

Was it a Wyndham? If so it’s nextdoor to a Courtyard by Marriott. I didn’t know which one they used so I went with the Supreme Courtyard joke.

1 Like

Must be nice to be Canadian.

Lol at typing any of that up. Speech to text is the only way to draft lawsuits.

More like…

8 Likes

That thing looks like some of the scientific equipment instructions. Translated through amount 4 languages including the !click one before being written in English.

2 Likes

The dinosaurs

10 Likes

I agree with the result, but I think you’re ascribing a level of strategy to Sidney Powell that doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Prions

1 Like

She is just pushing the button. Johnny is saying someone else is pulling the string.

The guy in the video up thread says Wyndham

So I haven’t been paying too much attention recently since I needed a break and it seemed like all doors were closing on Trump. Are all of his avenues pretty much 99.9% dead now and nothing more to worry about?

I think he’s down to Hail Mary, 2 pt conversion, onside kick, another Hail Mary and 2 pt conversion

Like ball on the 50 down 16 with 15 seconds left.

2 Likes

He’s been at 0% since Wisconsin was called.

3 Likes