The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Her letter followed by that tweet is great.

3 Likes

I used to enjoy words like enormous, tremendous, strongly. Now they all scream bullshit.

3 Likes

4nleay

9 Likes

The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.

The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.

1 Like

Lol, what a beta cuck.

1 Like

I mean, this is a close to a concession speech as we’re ever going to get.

3 Likes

I like how she says nobody told her what to do, and Trump immediately tweets that he told her to give it up.

10 Likes

This is what I imagine the live feed on OAN showing the reaction in Trumpistan must be like right now:

3 Likes

So since those tweets are clearly not him, does it still mean he’s giving up?

Someone stole his phone and he’s locked into the Oval Office John, amirite or amirite?

1 Like

Biden is gonna go after Trump.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mviser/status/1331019176350199812

OAN currently trashing Al Sharpton as one of the dumbest men on television, and attacking him for saying stuff about Trump botching the vaccine rollout without evidence.

OAN: How dare you say anything without evidence???

2 Likes

"Coming up on this hour of One America News, the President is authoritizing the General Service Administration, the GSA, to do what it needs to do.

(Long pause)

We’ll take a look at what the president plans to do next with regards to the transition, uhhh, to, uhh, the Biden Administration."

4 Likes

More OAN…

Certification is simply a procedural step!

New voter fraud lawsuit in PA presents evidence that Dems tampered with 130K ballots to give Biden 82K ‘lead’

Lollllll airquotes “lead”

1 Like

I’m just putting a cannula in a vein in my arm, can someone please get me, oh let’s say one bag of saline, maybe a little fentanyl and like five bags of Parler reaction to Trump saying he’s telling GSA to prepare for transition.

3 Likes

Need a Parler update.

1 Like

Surprisingly Foxnews.com Is pretty absent pro-trump headlines. Mostly perfunctory transition stuff. About 5 mobile screens down is this gem

1 Like

Switched to Newsmax. KAITLAN COLLINS IS NASTY TO KAYLEIGH MCENANY. TO THE FAINTING COUCHES!!!

Anchor “I got called names today three times on my way to work!!!”

Lollllll that’s what you get for being a fascist propagandist fuckwad in NYC, asshole.

Now he’s playing clips of Homer Simpson about how to be manly or something.

1 Like

“I’m really really hoping Donald Trump can pull this off and stay around for four more years so we don’t have John Kerry in the cabinet.”

“I don’t think it’s gonna happen, John Kerry! Sorry bout that!”

This is great we should be watching this daily.

1 Like

Petrol Attendants Fight Back After Racist Verbal Assault

While some said it was not right for the attendant to hit the man like that, others said he deserved the beating.

“You see sir, it’s not even the physical assault that hurts, it’s the psychological impact these attacks have on a human being. Trust, I hate violence but sometimes violent racist people can only understand that we are not inferior to them through the language of being violated themselves. Having been a victim myself I applaud these guys."

Tales of fighting racism from Windhoek, Namibia.

3 Likes