The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

I’m already maxed on almost everything lol, all I can do is wait to get paid.

2 Likes

Holy fucking shit. I’m grunching and I’ll be amazed if my pony wasn’t outrun by some yutes but…

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1329475793647407104?s=09

2 Likes

For mayor of Hell?

1 Like

1 Like

Mayor of the Bellevue Mental Hospital.

5 Likes

It was a poor attempt at humor wrt this…

https://mobile.twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/1329507671565873152

1 Like

I can say with certainty this position has a heavily entrenched incumbent

1 Like

No, no, no. What will happen is that Trump will isolate himself in the Oval. He won’t let anyone else inside. Everyone knocks, texts, calls, they all try to reach him, but he turns them away. Even his beloved daughter Ivanka.

Then he hears a voice at the door.

“Hey, man, it’s Joe. You doing okay in there?”

It takes three or four tries, but it’s the same as it was at the debates. Joe’s voice is so calming, so soothing that Trump has to fight hard to stay outraged. And he is tired now. So tired.

“They won’t certify the election for me,” Trump grumbles.

“I know, man. I know. You want to come out to the garden and we’ll talk about it?”

After a minute, Trump says, “Will anyone else be there?”

“No, man. No. Just you and me.”

Another long, painful moment passes in which Joe fears he’s lost him.

Finally, Trump says, “Can I have the helicopter behind me?”

11 Likes

I brought this up to my dad in response to him being glad the GOP kept the Senate and also appalled at Trump’s behavior. I asked him how he could be glad that people supporting this appalling behavior kept power in the Senate.

Silence for 10 seconds. “So the Eagles really sucked Sunday, didn’t they?”

7 Likes

I can see why you would need to warn me. I have that reputation.

IIRC, the list of prominent Republicans who have acknowledged Biden’s victory are: Mitt, Murkowski, DeWine, W and the MD governor.

1 Like

That is a very clever strategy to throw me off the scent if I suspected you were behind that gimmick

2 Likes

Whoever is behind that gimmick should be proud of it. It’s rare that you create a license to troll me and get me to laugh along with the joke when I realize who posted it. It’s like an endless prank. It’s an A+ gimmick for sure.

Also whoever has the Gritty gimmick the fact that he signs off like every pretentious shitty poster with

FAAFO,

Gritty

Makes me so happy. It’s just great.

3 Likes

Also good that the gimmick knows to space the posts out.

7 Likes

I pretty much pictured this interaction with the Silver Linings Playbook cast. (Not meant as an insult to anyone but that movie taught me Eagles football is serious)

3 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t post constantly. That’s another sign of a good gimmick. The person who controls it knows how to not wear out the joke. It wouldn’t ever prank me if it was constant and it wouldn’t be funny without that.

1 Like

Sweet Summer Child needs to sign off with sent from my samsung-s5 via TapaTalk for maximum tilting

6 Likes

LOL no but the idea is funny to suggest this one time

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1329568106621128706
( twitter | raw text )

The timing is essential. The gimmick has to go long enough that we forget it exists. I quietly nod along to 90% of a post before I check who said it and mutter “Fuck, got me again”

2 Likes

Except DeNiro would be like “FUCK THOSE REPUBLICAN BASTARDS!!! I WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE!”

1 Like