The Confederacy of Donald J. Trump: A Confederacy of Dunces

Rest of Nation Calls Tucker Carlson “Our National Shame”

4 Likes

The great thing about all of this is that at least until mid 2024, this is now the Republican party’s problem.

Sure if a trump, trump-relative or trump-like winner emerges victorious there it will become a we problem. For the next three years - good luck sirs.

I’m grunching but it is probably the rise of computers/automation.

1 Like

Maybe, but it’s so sudden. Not gradual. And 1973 is pretty early for it to be computers.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1339709639584337920
( twitter | raw text )

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

Whoops. Replace Jews with Muslims.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1339669287846506496?s=20

lol

It’s right around when I first learned to speak in sentences, so it’s probably my fault. Sorry.

If they nominated Romney, I’d have had to think long and hard about it. He was for $2K a month in UBI for the pandemic. If he was for that going into the election, and Biden wasn’t, I think Romney might have carried the Unstuck vote.

Seems fine.

:fire: :dog::fire:

Dear Democrats,

May I ask a small favor? Next time why don’t you steal the primaries for a good candidate, and then steal the general. I’d really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Breaking News: Trump is without question a blindingly stupid, ill-informed, uneducated, ignorant, narcissistic asshole.

3 Likes

Is that really his voice? Good god.

Why are so many politicians so bizarre?

I don’t agree with this. Republicans are contemptuous of the rule of law in a way that Democrats are not.

1 Like

In some ways, maybe, but both sides are chock full of war criminals that didn’t think twice about bombing other countries in defiance of international law. Both parties take suitcases full of donor money to enact policies that are in defiance of public opinion. The last Democratic administration didn’t give a fig about prosecuting those responsible for the mortgage crisis or the Iraq War.

3 Likes