The C-Word

Please. CW was run off because of a group of posters constantly attacking him. This other guy left because he disagreed with censoring a word. The two situations aren’t remotely similar.

I still want to know what Doctor Zeus posts as here.

1 Like

That is an A+ response.

A few posters said that in the thread, which is why I posted it. Still not sure who the good Doctor is, he didn’t respond in that thread, and no idea if he posts here.

The idea that CW was run off is a joke.

9 Likes

Oops. Not a good soul-reader, obviously.

1 Like

one of Tyrion’s whole things was that he thought womanly stereotypes were nonsense hence his support for Daenerys like wat am I even reading

got me up in the recliner of rage

3 Likes

it was meant to make him more relaxed and nice and less crazy and cruel, like, “that dude needs to get laid”

1 Like

I’m relentlessly publicly disparaged? :frowning:

You have a stalker.

I never see his posts so I don’t care.

1 Like

I was ignoring this thread after saying my peace. But when I saw that you all made the mods want to quit, I just scrolled through everything, and I can say you’re all fucking batshit crazy.

2 Likes

so you’re telling me all the juicy action is in that thread and i’m over here reading this one like a fish?

wat

p.s. i mean, srsly, wat on earth is going on

I feel your pain man

1 Like
1 Like

It’s like on election night when I found that old time religion and decided to take full responsibility and bury all the petty bullshit I might’ve had with any other member and realize that we’re basically the good guys and gals and others on the gender spectrum…

…It’s like everybody else decided to do the opposite?

3 Likes

I feel like it’s the pandemic and it’s making me incredibly sad.

3 Likes