The C-Word

these animals, my god

10 Likes

It would be legit hilarious if the end result of this troll campaign is more swears getting censored.

1 Like

Calling me “toxic” was a personal attack that I found deeply unpleasant, over the line and false. Presumably you think its ok?

I agree with this in general. Did you know that one of your fellow persecutors/prosecutors in the g_b_ saga was following me around taking shots at me on a frequent basis and apparently even posted photos of boomers to troll me behind my back, knowing I had him on ignore (I hadn’t replied to him in months so it was 100% gratuitous creepy behaviour) that of course the mods ignored.

But I guess that’s my persecution complex that I’ve heard so much about recently taking over again. Must be. No way anyone here would indulge in such behaviour, and gaslighting would never be a thing on such a progressive forum.

2 Likes

What was a lie, and how was anything I said bad faith? I want quotes and explanations. None of your vague insinuations.

Amazing that you somehow think the two are equivalent, and no, the personal attack rule don’t have an exception for if someone said something you didn’t like first.

Totally amazed that you dodged the question.

It would appear so. But don’t take it from me, take it from this guy:

A significant amount, across multiple threads, and not just the British sports thread or whatever Jalfrezi claims. I quoted a lot of examples throughout this thread.

Really? I feel sorry for both your genuine sense of outrage and your flag finger - they must have been horribly overworked recently.

Ooh, I finally get to be part of a clique! I’ve been waiting for this day since primary school.

Yeah, just mod better! Why didn’t anyone else think of this?

1 Like

Not so fast, Bonzo - you first have to pass through the rigorous and entirely objective initiation ceremony to be accepted into this exclusive clique.

Also, £500.

1 Like

You could have got £5k. Didn’t your dad ever teach you to not leave money on the table?

1 Like

It probably won’t be the only word ever and I mentioned running other polls in the poll. If not though, you’re tapping the glass.

It’s a troll campaign because the extent of vocalizing your issues with my moderation is calling me unfit, biased, a liar, a bad faith actor, and other personal attacks without actually seeking meaningful change. You refuse to make a case, clarify or detail the nature of your accusations, argue for meaningful improvements, or seek to have me removed and replaced. Your sole focus on personal insults directed at me is why it’s a troll campaign and not some substantive interest in improving moderation. You once again, in this very post, passed on the opportunity to clarify what were lies, and what was bad faith. You won’t even do it in your post flag. Heaven forbid you ever try to make a substantive point instead of a personal attack, because then people could see you’re full of shit.

Snark and your response to skydiver are wholly separate things. You came back with a transparently bad faith argument (which I’ve explained in specific detail), not mere sarcasm. I do not equate snarkiness with trolling, and it’s silly to say I do.

You don’t need me to speak for the mods if you can read the room. The mods are in here, all of them making abundantly clear that they’re sick of this shit.

+1

Haven’t we had an explanation for these modding decisions yet from our employees, the mods? Really surprised if not. Maybe they need to be retrained?

I understand why jal can rub people the wrong way too (he goes hard in the paint lol)

I’ll set an example to our mods here and admit this is fair criticism when I’m under attack - all other times I’m just a big fluffy pussycat.

Quite, but that wouldn’t really satisfy the desire for victory and blood.

1 Like

So was i. It was always about bannings.

7 Likes

@boredsocial for mod!

1 Like

Shouldn’t he get a temp for the insults?

3 Likes

Yes, but of course he won’t.

1 Like

Well to be fair I was just being a wiseass. No one has gotten banned for insults I don’t think.