The 2024 Hurricane Season - Helene’s History; Milton’s Menacing

Then we try two (minus the radiation).

1 Like

Hear me out guys. This thing is a bunch of wind blowing 150mph while spinning counterclockwise. What if we just point a fan blowing 150mph the opposite direction?

You’ll never hear the deep state consider that since they have already developed plans for what to do if a major hurricane hit a major city like some sleeper cell terrorists. False flag!

11 Likes

what’s frustrating (infuriating) is how they’re all gonna be DEMANDING federal funds to fix it.

Look, I know the experts call it the “eye of a hurricane” but I know a yarmulke when I see one.

3 Likes

Fyp.

I was gambling in Havana
You know I took a little risk
Send Jesus, guns, and babies
Dad, get me out of this

7 Likes

I was picturing the refrain from this song

But instead it’s “Jesus Guns and Babies”

1 Like

https://x.com/RepLuna/status/1843474103157829998

WHY ISN’T THE GOVERMENT DOING MORE FOR ME!!!

2 Likes

Isnt she one of the ones who voted against the FEMA spending bill?

1 Like

Has the hurricane passed the Yucatan yet? Haven’t seen much news about that part of it, was it expected to wreak havoc there too or only graze it?

She’s on the list.

It’s not quite past it yet:

It’s also Mexico, so Americans don’t care. Then again, the hurricane is coming to the US from Mexico…

If only we had a limitless source of energy (minus the radiation).

3 Likes

Who cares? My pony cared, went to therapy, was subscribed SSRIs and is now subject to government mind control.

has the us tried building a hurricane wall to stop it yet?

2 Likes

They appear to be sending their best, unfortunately.

trump -1 vote in florida

https://x.com/wutangkids/status/1843728545992060975?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

4 Likes

Safest place to be in a hurricane is in a boat. Water rises, the boat rises QED :melting_face:

5 Likes

“if i’m 100 feet in the air and in my boat that means the water is 100 feet in the air and i’m fine :man_shrugging:t3:

-lt. dan