The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

Even black Republicans can only quote one line from MLK.

1 Like

donald trump is just like giving blacks rights in the civil rights era

you know I really wanted to avoid the feeling of wanting someone punched in the face, but that one got me.

With Donald Trump, you will always know exactly who is in charge…Vladimir Putin.

What percentage of Republicans can correctly name the war which had the battle that inspired Francis Scott Key?

12%

I was going to say 18.12% but it’s just way too high.

5 Likes

Tuned in for this, let’s see if I can make it through it.

1 Like

Do it, Mike!

Pence wont kiss his wife haha

Thanks for clarifying “in the whitehouse” for 4 more years of donald trump, i never wouldve guessed that’s what he meant

A better-run convention would have had more coordination on the “four more years” chants.

In his second term, Donald Trump will build a time machine and establish a new Time Force branch of the military.

3 Likes

So did Pence talk about anthem kneelers or the teams today specifically?

I think he’s getting there.

Not that I recall. He had a rather warped interpretation of the War of 1812, though.

1 Like

try to find some common ground with the less-erudite. like what percentage of republicans agree that violent revolution is a necessity.

Failed usa chant

tenor

1 Like

He’s just getting to the terrorists now.

Look at these medal of honor recipients. They didn’t die in the service so now we’ll get them all together during a pandemic so they can die of COVID to own the libz.

As a Hispanic American I’m doing my part to keep my demographic unemployment high.

2 Likes