The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

it’s unfair and cruel of her handlers to let her deliver this speech. just put out a press release saying, “listen, the first lady is intellectually subnormal. she doesn’t think anything about anything. leave her alone”

6 Likes

Most of the cop shows people like feature conflicted characters. If you never saw any of Stabler’s private life you would identify with him as a viewer much less. Me, I don’t want to see the character’s life unless it’s a cop show about characters.

I like the private detective genre much better than I like police dramas but unless it looks legit dumb I will generally check out a police procedural or law procedural to see if it’s any good. Too bad network TV hasn’t had a really good police procedural in a long time. Grimm might have been the best recent one (Hannibal was the best I think) but it wasn’t exactly a standard police procedural.

lol

It’s just getting worse. Wow.

1 Like

“i’m passionate about–”

no you’re not!

I mean I agree it makes the show more interesting, but that’s not what I was criticizing it for.

Fuck you melania. Fuck you.

1 Like

He

Just

Works

Harder

Beepboop

2 Likes

He looks so bored.

1 Like

lol donald is blinking like every 1.5 seconds. give him a pillow and he’s out

2 Likes

She honesty thinks watching tv is work.

3 Likes

Mrs. Trump, I’ll talk with my kids about the dangers of technology as soon as they’re done playing games with their friends online.

1 Like

Stinking outside the box is what happens when I make Donald use the bathroom down the hall

3 Likes

Not just any pillow!

6 Likes

“total honesty is what we deserve from our president” - wife who was cheated on by this president multiple times, that we know about

10 Likes

We all find ourselves just thinking about ourselves or what we’re going to say sometimes while someone else is talking, but that’s Trump’s status 100% of the time.

2 Likes

“he doesn’t waste his time playing politics” lmaoooooo wtf an intern wrote this

That was… just awful

1 Like

Will she hold his hand?

https://twitter.com/birbigs/status/1298454635196317696

9 Likes