The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

We all know abortion is serious. So is a lot of this shit. We are in the perfect time to be glib about these motherfuckers

One of them, yes

This motherfucker even thinking about opening her mouth about corruption I swear to god

By talking about how abortion should be rare and not taken lightly, aren’t you reinforcing that perspective?

Point is, if it was widely accepted and discussed and addressed, it is entirely possible it would be handled in a different manner that would not be as negative as you portray it to be.

I’ve just never been a believer in the abortion should be rare perspective being anything other than a pointless compromise to the pro-lifers.

3 Likes

Yes, now she’s going to lecture us about how corrupt Obama and Biden are.

1 Like

omg they’re still going with “Joe Biden’s kids are moochers”

2 Likes

lol is she lecturing about corruption? seriously?

1 Like

FACT!

Just flipped this on and Pam Bondi is talking about how she fought corruption lolololol

These people don’t give a shit about dead babies. I’m mocking their totally false concern.

They waive this issue without caring at all about actual suffering.

2 Likes

Hmm, lady who took a bribe not to prosecute Trump says Biden is corrupt.

2 Likes

and guess what? those bankers were communists. coincidence???

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1298428563968884742

I know it’s a fact because she said fact first

1 Like

CMON MAN

1 Like

How much money would it take to actually fill a 747? A couple trillion?

1 Like

LISTEN CORNPOP

1 Like

a line of 747s filled with cash, going right into joe biden’s greedy little pocket. what a scumbag.

honestly it’s a good thing she’s so boring so she’ll never go anywhere in national politics

that’s a google interview question

2 Likes