The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Miami Still waiting for mail in. So how is it 84% reporting?

Florida was a 5 point polling miss in 2018 and Democrats wafflecrushed.

3 Likes

Iā€™m am going to watch some reality TV w the wife. Otherwise going insane. Will be back after 9 edt. I think we are going to buy and remodel a couple of lake houses. Might peak on after the first episode.

1 Like

depression

Upshot having 6 needles is fantastic.

ā€œJoe Biden is the first Democrat since Jimmy Carter in 1976 to win Duval County (Jacksonville).ā€

12 Likes

Which direction?

We are apparently still waiting for mail in votes in FL. Maybe all is not lost.

1 Like

CNN says Miami-Dade count is mostly in-person.

3 Likes

Virginia called.

Looks like Miami dads are trending Trump.

6 Likes

we know mail will break hard for Biden. Donā€™t call it a comeback!

2 Likes

Havenā€™t checked in for a couple of hoursā€¦ Did we lose?

Still almost nothing from Orange, they still have it red lol

Not gonna panic just yet. Trump won FL by 1.2% itā€™s still within Bidenā€™s range to do that here.

I assume itā€™s mail in that arrived today or recently, as FL counts them as they come in

I mean either way, Trump has 125k more votes in Miami Dade than he did in 2016. How the fuck does that even happen?

2 Likes

Death Diving followed by Table Shuffleboard World Championships and then Pogo World Championships on ESPN2 for me.

Maybe I should be drinking. Fuck.

The issue is we really donā€™t know what is mail in/early vote vs Election Day right now. Weā€™re used to seeing trends early in prior years and we have to know thatā€™s just not going to happen. We have to be patient and see what happens. We can all meltdown or celebrate together later.

2 Likes

im gonna throw up