The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

MSNBC says the vote counted so far in KY is mail vote

But are the Kentucky votes mail in, in person or all?

One of earlier canaries in a coal mine, if you will, is Elliott County, Kentucky, which had never voted for a Republican president before Trump since it was established in 1869. It’s in the rural Eastern Coal Fields region.

Along with nearby Wolfe County, Elliott is one of two counties in Kentucky that has voted against Senator Mitch McConnell in all of his elections. It also had never voted for Representative Hal Rogers in any of his contested elections until 2018, when he won 54.6% of the county’s vote over Democratic nominee Kenneth Stepp.

The other area to watch is Northern Kentucky in the three suburban Cincinnati counties: Boone, Kenton, and Campbell from west to east geographically and in descending order of deplorable. Those counties delivered the governorship back to Dems in 2019.

2 Likes

Fuck you MSNBC

not one visit to Kentucky! it’s like this is Joe Biden’s first rodeo or something. smh

BIDEN GONNA SHINE THAT KENTUCKY UP REAL NICE TIL IT TURNS BLUE

TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS

If we take POTUS plus the senate I’m not even sure I want McGrath to win. Do not deny me the potential for sad face Mitch in semi-perpetuity

8 Likes

Mitch’s sphincter is .001 cm wide right now

Any good internet streams? Don’t have a tv in my studio room where I’m at. Also, don’t have cable atm.

1 Like

McGrath sucks but booting Mitch would be too good. Not happening

1 Like

I know its just for a second, but seeing Moscow down does give a smile

I wish I had an antifa shirt but we’d get arrested for terrorism here

CBS or ABC on Youtube maybe?

1 Like

Majority report Sam Sedar

1 Like

Optimistic - might just get beaten to death depending on the state

1 Like

Biden still up by 2 in KY with 10 percent in.

Sweet shirt.

1 Like

Anyone watching Fox so when we know to switch over for schadenfreude?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CautiousLefty/status/1323768819161223170

1 Like