The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Dude I told you 15 minutes ago

1 Like

It could be a bad thing for my neighbor on the corner, and then a bad thing for me when I sober up.

1 Like

Seriously that Wasserman shit is emotional abuse today.

SCOTUS! SCOTUS! HELP I NEED A SCOTUS!

just give me NC today. @anon38180840 did you get that cheerwine?

2 Likes

Holy shit. Trump talking about victory on Fox and Friendsā€¦ he sounded suppppppper drunk.

4 Likes

My kingdom for a cert!

A sudden gust of wind uprooted his Trump sign and launched it right through his window, and then out of nowhere all these chickens flew overhead and started raining eggs on his houseā€¦ your honour.

2 Likes

Heā€™s been doing like five rallies a day for the past week so god knows what drug cocktail they had him on that heā€™s coming down off of.

3 Likes

he sounds AWFUL lmao

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if I got ponied, but Iā€™m posting it anyway!

One of the greatest bet exchanges of all time starting around here: !!! Donald Trump for the President (Mushing and grabbing some pussy!) - Page 58 - Politics version 7.0 -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

Edit: Because the forum software sucks, itā€™s this thread at post 1426 (Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - !!! Donald Trump for the President (Mushing and grabbing some pussy!))

(And I totally forgot it was in the Trump thread)

3 Likes

If you havent heard it.
Holy fuck

3 Likes

I hope all of our Biden bets go better than my Atalanta to beat Liverpool bet is going.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a pretty fucked troll. This election is literally life/death or at minimum significantly life-altering for many demographics. To just troll about the results is a bastard move.

1 Like

Ok lunch break is over. Back near first poll close

This is where Iā€™m at. And I want it early too, like 9:30 so everyone knows whatā€™s coming the rest of the night.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/1323735422183251969

1 Like

No time to keep up. Seems like things are going well?

I missed something, but Iā€™ll be the 9th person to answer: LetsGambol.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1323735556346568707

No one knows anything but irrationally feeling good so thereā€™s that!

1 Like