The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Isn’t Predictit just a bunch of donks like us looking at numbers not knowing what they really mean?

4 Likes

GOAT standup. But this is still the GOATEST GOAT.

6 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

2 Likes

Vermont rep governor says he voted for Biden

7 Likes

I was the one who laid the trap for Mickey and he fell right in.

1 Like

Zero lines anywhere in my metro ATL county. No data and drawing no conclusions about whether it is good or bad.

It’s of very slight value but some value. Also the presidential market is capped out right now, so that movement is magaturds jumping ship from their positions.

My issue with his tweet wasn’t that he used stay tuned to refer to twitter. It’s that he used the TV tactic of “we have this bombshell story, more on that at the top of the hour”. On twitter. It’ll show up in people’s feeds when he posts it. The only reason to do what he did is look at meeeeeeeeeeee

Looks like Lee Atwater to our right there

Really enjoying Vaush’s coverage if anybody wants some lefty takes

4 Likes

Wow this could really be the waffle stomping we have been dreaming about.

3 Likes

Woke up at 5am this morning, feeling good. Pulled out the cc and loaded another 1k on predictit and put it on a mix of SC, AZ, NV and PA. Also put a little against Lindsey, because that would be the sweetest money I have ever won.

3 Likes

Yeah I just looked at his wiki again. He was a badass.

1 Like

That’s kinda crazy for that TX county. I’m pretty sure the state of NC is going over 70% in this election. There’s a lot more votes out there in Texas for next time.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1323735021191127042

Wasserman is dead to me. He was rickrolling.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1323735021191127042

what a little shit

3 Likes

Holy shit. Alex Jones and Tim Pool on Crowder.

That’s gonna be the shitshow of all shitshows if this is a wafflestomping

If he’s getting this shit from exit polling I’m going to be very angry

No chairs allowed in line. Invalidate all votes from that location! SCOTUS will hear this in a emergency session at 4pm.

2 Likes

No, I think they report voting numbers by registration. It’s not exit polls.