What role should Stacey Abrams get in a Biden administration?
We still have 91K in Philly and 47K in Bucks, but we’re down to 12K in Delco, 2.3K in Chester, and 2.8K in Montgomery. We should run up a minimum net of 85K from those.
36K left in Allegheny, that should net us a minimum of 14K but likely a little more. We’ll win among the rest, but not by huge margins. But there’s 178K more. If we go even 55/45, and we should do better, that’s another 18K.
That’s a gain of a net of 117K under worst case scenarios for the margins, which moves us ahead ever so slightly.
The good news: PA Sec of State says more is outstanding than those numbers, AND we have the 11/3-11/6 although we don’t want it to come down to that. It won’t, though.
Those are worst case numbers and they still get us over the line.
Travel around all the states and register people to vote?
I don’t like Hillary, she’s clearly not liberal enough, but the thought of MAGA tears if somehow Hillary became President actually makes me understand their obsession with owning libs. I don’t think I would ever stop laughing if some confluence of events resulted in Clinton replacing Trump.
I have almost no gray hair on my head. I can always shave the beard. But I look like Mitch McConnell and the guy from Midnight Oil had a deranged psychotic love child.
Georgia deficit inching down. 13,220.
Chair of getting Ossoff and Warnock elected. After that, whatever she wants.
It’s taken basically until 2PM to cut the PA lead by 50K votes. Still a 100K+ deficit. I’d be surprised if it got called today…maybe at like 2AMish or something.
Have we considered just having her be the permanent and very unelected boss of the Atlanta machine?
Jesus Savannah has 2 scanners and they have like 17K ballots to count.
NV and WI have the same price on PI right now
But that’s because WI is underpriced, not because NV is overpriced.
Geez. So little done in so much time.
Are we doing math we do as a Democrat or are we still huge favorites to win it all?
One thing that just came to mind is that eDem/Biden officials with some insider knowledge are even more optimistic than we are about Pennsylvania.
Gave it little weight since wtf do they know until I remembered that Ds have lawyers in the counting rooms who are probably letting them know in advance about the insane skew we are slowly seeing in the mail in ballots.
Yes.
Definitely favorites - it’s just the wait is excruciating.
Here’s the backup for the meme:
| Candidate | Update 9 | Update 10 | Update 11 |
|---|---|---|---|
| Trump | 3,228,946 | 3,231,147 | 3,232,066 |
| Biden | 3,113,877 | 3,117,136 | 3,120,697 |
| Gap | 115,069 | 114,011 | 111,369 |
| Votes added | 3,071 | 5,460 | 4,480 |
| Change in Gap | (1,155) | (1,058) | (2,642) |
| Biden share of new | 0.688 | 0.597 | 0.795 |
These are out of Lehigh County (Allentown). County has been 50/50 so far.
Ponied, but dammit I was staring at my phone 45 mins waiting so I’m posting it…
| Update 1 | Update 2 | Update 3 | |
|---|---|---|---|
| Time | 11:32 AM | 1:18 PM | 2:09 PM |
| Trump | 3,224,422 | 3,231,147 | 3,232,066 |
| Biden | 3,088,796 | 3,117,136 | 3,120,697 |
| Total | 6,395,795 | 6,430,206 | 6,434,721 |
| New Votes | 34,411 | 4,515 | |
| Biden Share | 82.4% | 78.9% | |
| Deficit | -135,626 | -114,011 | -111,369 |
| Vince Meme Level | Laser Eyes | Mouth Agape |
NB: Threshold for laser eyes is 80%.
Jesus this is Chinese water torture.
