These batches are bad and should not be Vince Memed at all.

Trump Has Reportedly Floated a 2024 Run to Advisers if He Loses to Biden
According to the New York Times, a run in 2024 is something Trump has thought about too.
These batches are bad and should not be Vince Memed at all.
56%. Ew.
Dude.
edit fucking ponied again!

County? I’m assuming it’s a red one.
I had no choice but to get some work done the past couple of hours. It looks like NV is going well. Any news anywhere else? Are we still looking good in GA and PA?
Nice joke. I did Nazi that coming.
These batches are bad and should not be Vince Memed at all.
Depends where they’re from. I’m expecting margins along those lines in most red counties, and even if we go 50-50 or slightly worse in those, we’re totally fine.
These batches are bad and should not be Vince Memed at all.
Yeah those look really bad. (Edit: guess I’m wrong)
These batches are bad and should not be Vince Memed at all.
They’re 60/40 combined and they are not philly. They’re probably from deep red areas. THey’re fine.
These batches are bad and should not be Vince Memed at all.
The total breakdown of votes reported since I started Vince meming is 79 Biden 21 Trump. Everyone chillax.
Guys I have great news. The next Republican authoritarian Presidential candidate is going to be as dumb and incompetent as the current one, and four years older!

According to the New York Times, a run in 2024 is something Trump has thought about too.
I think it’s more like the end of a major battle within an era.
Yeah, like Gettysburg.
County? I’m assuming it’s a red one
Don’t know, using the Nytimes totals on refresh.
I spent a lot of time and money working on felon rights restoration in Florida in the lead up to the election, so I’m incredibly disappointed by the results in Florida. But the silver lining for me is that for once Florida isn’t on the hot seat for not having its shit together re: vote counting.
At 9pm Maricopa county trickles out… another 62k votes which show Trump getting 58%. See you Monday night folks!
This Nevada official doesn’t have patience for bullshit.
They’re 60/40 combined and they are not philly. They’re probably from deep red areas. THey’re fine.
Lead with that.
You’re going to give people aneurysms with memes like that.
Gotta look at the big picture. I last screen-shotted the total results 34K votes ago. Since then, Biden has gotten 82%.
I’m not sure how you tell what county dropped unless you have all the county results on a spreadsheet, and then compare all the new county votes when there’s a PA drop.