The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

What’s the timing looking like on GA now? Prob no call or Biden into the lead before like 9a right?

When they tried to shut down the count and steal the election, MAGA didn’t send their best and their brightest. They sent Karens and Harlan.

1 Like

No idea. Yesterday they said they were going to count everything and finish by like 3am. 5am looks more realistic.

Nah Fulton is continuing to count but a couple other outstanding counties are paused until tomorrow.

Looks like an official update from Georgia Secretary of State at 10:30 am EST.

MSNBC dicking around with a 269-269 map. Journalistic malpractice, they know this race is over.

1 Like

Yea I think tomorrow we have President-elect Biden by the time Prime Time rolls around.

Alright it seems pretty safe to sleep til 9:30 or 10am EST.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1324112964484554754?s=19

3 Likes

6 Likes

Tranches

Breakfast time.

What have I missed? News sites are saying Trump’s not dead yet, markets agree. AZ too close for comfort still?

News sites are bad at elections and so are the markets, Trump is toast. AZ is somewhat close (still going Biden) but PA is not.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/viaSimonRomero/status/1324209647587266563

Wants to TAX our guns? That’s a new one.

Guns have been evading taxes since they were created!

That guy is a policy genius. I’m 100% down to make existing assault weapon owners pay a 500% tax every month on their weapons of death. Of course, they can always just hand over their toys instead if they want, maybe I’d even give them a tax credit!

8 Likes

Genius. Call it death tax to re-brand the label and take it off off the inheritance tax.

Don’t count your kittens before they hatch

4 Likes

This whole end game is giving me kittens.

Going to put CNN on again all fucking day I suppose lol.

There’s no point. The most likely endgame now is that Biden pulls ahead at some point in PA and then AP calls the election. PA is enough for him by itself, even without AZ.

1 Like