The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Been that way for a while.

https://twitter.com/makinibrice/status/1323941921258147841

WTF Nevada

4 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m out for the night.

If I miss the AP call of 270+, so be it. At least Iā€™ll be happy when I wake up.

If you can give me a Perdue percentage that starts with a 4, that would brighten my Thursday morning even more.

1 Like

Something has to be wrong with NYT % remaining estimates. Biden has cut the deficit by like 150K votes in the last few hours, and Philly/Allegheny havenā€™t really moved at all in terms of % counted.

Now I know what it feels like to be a Pennsylvania mail-in ballot

5 Likes

Nevada took their sweet ass time counting anything last night as well. What gives?

Iā€™m pretty sure she was yelling ā€œDemocrats! Only Democrats!ā€ in response to ā€œWho is taking care of the mail-in ballots?ā€

For the record, of course official observers from both parties have been all over the building every day.

Jesus, I made it through 2 minutes. Itā€™s no wonder why viewers get brainwashed. Absolutely an alternate reality.

2 Likes

Yeah, the writers threw in a plot twist. It totally changed the narrative last night and took the wind out of the sails of Trump WRT some of the worse outcomes of premature victory declaring.

2 Likes

Heā€™s got some weird uncanny valley stuff going on

16 Likes

Source? NYT still shows 184K.

8 Likes

This is a real truth. I canā€™t be tied up in president trump for four more years like the past four years.

A lot of time will be masterminding breaking and entering plans to countries around the world.

Not gonna watch but I canā€™t disagree with the Chyron.

2 Likes

Plus like 100K is Philly thatā€™s 80/20 at worst. Maybe 90/10 or better.

Fake-Trump doesnā€™t look like heā€™s 365lbs of muscle

2 Likes

everybody needs to watch this

4 Likes

Weā€™re from Philly Fucking Philly

Seriously, Philly County is still showing 70% on NYT and AP. If that is all mail in, all 244,000 and it goes 90/10 thats enough to close the current gap.

1 Like

I think this is right. Heā€™s cutting the deficit with ballots from places other than Philly.

2 Likes